- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I really do love Sephora especially their sales on their website. You can truly find awesome gifts, as well as getting their 4 free samples with every purchase over like 25 dollars. Everyone who works at sephora is super helpful and very kind helping me find all the right products im looking for.
I love shopping at Sephora, definitely my go to place for high end make up. The only downside is that the store location where I live is rather small, but that's just the make up lover in me! Having a couple more employees to assist wouldn't hurt, but overall I usually always enjoy my trips to Sephora.
I am obsessed with Sephora. Not only do they carry some of my favorite and top notch make up and accessories, they have a huge selection. They are priced reasonably, great customer service and close to my house. Highly recommended.
Great place with very nice people. They have tons of brands. Although it's a little pricey, you pay for quality. Will definitely be shopping here again! I wish they did have more people working at the store though.
Sephora is a one-stop-shop when it comes to finding all your prestige brands under one roof... and if they don't have it in store, I can almost guarantee they have it on their online store. Great samples and birthday gifts too!!!
Sephora is the best place to shop for high end make up. I buy almost all of my make from there. They have great service, the service is quick and efficient! My favorite thing from sephora is my urban decay products!
Sephora is great because they have so many high end makeup brands and samples for pretty much anything. However they don't carry any drugstore makeup brands like Ulta does, which is a bummer because I buy a mix of both. I've also noticed that the staff here is very well knowledges, but can be sort of rude.
love love love !!! i could spend hours there and not be bored. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Im a newbie when it comes to makeup and the workers helped me find all the makeup that was good for me and my budget.
Sephora is great for department store makeup and quality skincare and hair care. I love their Skin IQ and Color IQ because it helps you find products that are great for your skin, and it finds you foundations that are your skintone.
The people hear are so nice and helpful. There is a great big variety of options to choose from all in differed price ranges. I don't usually shop here a lot but I do like how affordable the products are. I'd highly recommend this store.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos