- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I have used Smashbox cosmetics for years and love how they go on and how long it lasts on my face. The quality of the product is great. Shopping at Sephora I always find what I need. The sales staff are knowledgable
The variety of the products this store has to offer is amazing. In my area however, there is only one small store inside JCP. The products offered are a good value for the quality and you can find just about anything you need within your budget. Online is my favorite way to shop the vast selection.
I got a new lipstick from Sephora which i absolutely LOVE!!!!....It was on sale and it is a matte. I am obsessed with matte colors and they definitely had a lot to choose from. It took me awhile but once I found the one the decision to spend the money was easy...esp when it was on sale too...BONUS!
The gold standard of products are all here, without a doubt. They've even changed/upgraded their rewards to compete with Ulta, which was super smart. It's like a candy store for people obsessed with hair, makeup, and skincare. My heaven!
The better then sex mascara is absolutely to die for they have amazing product and a great point system I never feel ripped off there are also tons aloft products in mini form which is perfect the try out products!
I was in the market for concealer that would cover my dark circles. I went to the store they did the IQ? skin test and matched me with a concealer immediately. I love the price and the fact that it conceals really well. Super light, natural, and not cakey when applied. The Sephora Brand Concealer.
Picked up the Loccitane hand cream in original scent at Sephora. It smells AMAZING but its aftermath is a bit greasy. I go to Sephora for a lot of body are but am disappointed they don't carry any Crabtree & Evelyn products. I will shop again because they have a great supply of hard to find brands.
I love Sephora because they always have my old favorites, but also do a great job of suggesting new items. Thanks to Sephora, some of my daily favorites are items I never would have tried otherwise. The birthday perks are great, too!
I use to always shop at Ulta but once my city got a Sephora I stopped going to Ulta as much, Sephora employees seem to be much more well informed about products than Ulta employees and Sephora will give you free samples of products you want to try out so you can see if you actually want to buy them
If you don't love Sephora, I don't know what you could possibly be doing with your life. I love this store, it gives me butterflies. It can be a little hectic and I start to sweat with anticipation, but it's worth it in the end when I walk out with beautiful new products to add to my collection.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos