BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Natasha H.
Seattle, WA
I recently picked up the most coveted pallete from ABH! Modern Renaiisance and Mario Pallete! Honestly, these were amazing and exceeded my expectations! The colors were matte and not too shimmery - the pigmentation? DIVINE! I especially love the Modern renaissaince pallete - def recommend if youre a fan of neutral pink pastel shades!!
Raven R.
Sephora is a one-stop-shop when it comes to finding all your prestige brands under one roof... and if they don't have it in store, I can almost guarantee they have it on their online store. Great samples and birthday gifts too!!!
Emily K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sephora has amazing eye brushes. The quality is impeccable and they are easy to use and clean. Any beauty enthusiast knows that cleaning your brushes can be a pain, but these brushes clean so easily, it doesn't bother me at all.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
can't find a mac store near you? spear is always available they have so many good nice products, price wise there a little pricy but you get what you pay for and you know you won't go wrong buying from this nice brand retailer i totally recommend
Erin L.
Rock Island, IL
The variety of the products this store has to offer is amazing. In my area however, there is only one small store inside JCP. The products offered are a good value for the quality and you can find just about anything you need within your budget. Online is my favorite way to shop the vast selection.
Paige K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love going to Sephora. They have a huge variety of products. I like how they sell different brands from ULTA. The only thing is it's too dim in stores so half the time, what I buy is completely different from what I thought it was.
Terre S.
Sephora is simply THE place to go when you need to sample a range of quality products to make a purchasing decision. Walking into Sephora as a grown woman is like walking into Willy Wonka's chocolate factory as a kid. I always want to buy more than I can, but I also walk out knowing what I want to get in the future. It is no shot in the dark at Sephora. Their staff is very helpful and quite knowledgeable.
Urmi S.
Middle Vlg, NY
OMG sephora my favorite favorite😘😘❤❤❤❤. Sephora never fails me. I have been shopping here for more than 4 years now and never disappointed. I hope all stores would carry all products. I definitely highly recommend.
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love Sephora because they always have my old favorites, but also do a great job of suggesting new items. Thanks to Sephora, some of my daily favorites are items I never would have tried otherwise. The birthday perks are great, too!
Anali M.
This is a place where you can go to get every make up needs, the employees are very helpful and happy to help you find something or even help you decide on things. They have good coupons and really good beauty products like urban decay, Mac, etc.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?