- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I recently picked up the most coveted pallete from ABH! Modern Renaiisance and Mario Pallete! Honestly, these were amazing and exceeded my expectations! The colors were matte and not too shimmery - the pigmentation? DIVINE! I especially love the Modern renaissaince pallete - def recommend if youre a fan of neutral pink pastel shades!!
Sephora is a one-stop-shop when it comes to finding all your prestige brands under one roof... and if they don't have it in store, I can almost guarantee they have it on their online store. Great samples and birthday gifts too!!!
Sephora has amazing eye brushes. The quality is impeccable and they are easy to use and clean. Any beauty enthusiast knows that cleaning your brushes can be a pain, but these brushes clean so easily, it doesn't bother me at all.
can't find a mac store near you? spear is always available they have so many good nice products, price wise there a little pricy but you get what you pay for and you know you won't go wrong buying from this nice brand retailer i totally recommend
The variety of the products this store has to offer is amazing. In my area however, there is only one small store inside JCP. The products offered are a good value for the quality and you can find just about anything you need within your budget. Online is my favorite way to shop the vast selection.
I love going to Sephora. They have a huge variety of products. I like how they sell different brands from ULTA. The only thing is it's too dim in stores so half the time, what I buy is completely different from what I thought it was.
Sephora is simply THE place to go when you need to sample a range of quality products to make a purchasing decision. Walking into Sephora as a grown woman is like walking into Willy Wonka's chocolate factory as a kid. I always want to buy more than I can, but I also walk out knowing what I want to get in the future. It is no shot in the dark at Sephora. Their staff is very helpful and quite knowledgeable.
OMG sephora my favorite favorite😘😘❤❤❤❤. Sephora never fails me. I have been shopping here for more than 4 years now and never disappointed. I hope all stores would carry all products. I definitely highly recommend.
I love Sephora because they always have my old favorites, but also do a great job of suggesting new items. Thanks to Sephora, some of my daily favorites are items I never would have tried otherwise. The birthday perks are great, too!
This is a place where you can go to get every make up needs, the employees are very helpful and happy to help you find something or even help you decide on things. They have good coupons and really good beauty products like urban decay, Mac, etc.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos