- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Amazing place! My girlfriend gets everything from there, yes it's expensive but you're able to try on every product before you buy it and if you use it and don't like it, you can return it, great customer experience
I love love LOVE Sephora!! It's my go to spot for high end makeup. I love to workers there they are so knowledgable and have amazing tips. I think my favorite purchase I have made there is my Nars Creamy Concealer. I use it everyday and the coverage is so good (especially for covering my freckles!)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow..it stays on so well it truely is one of the best products that i have ever used on my brows ..especially because im so particular about what products i use on my face, i have oily to dry combination skin and it stays on which is a super big thing for me .. obsessed
I've used many products from this wonderful store! They carry a wide variety of lines of makeup and skin care. Many people that I know shop here. The workers are very helpful when you need assistance, they always check on you even if you look confused. A very fast service line and wonderfully arranged to fit so many different companies. Will always recommend!
Great selection of beauty products in one location. The only downside is that the closest is 50 miles from me. I find pricing to be comparable to many other cosmetic brands and the rewards program is an added perk.
I've recently tried the sephora lip masks the argan one while it didn't have a pleasant flavor as I'd hoped it was very good at moisturizing my lips I have not only recommended these but given some as gifts as well
My favorite palette is one I bought from sephora. This is the urban decay naked one palette. I have all of them but this is by far the best one I have tried. It is extremely smooth and pigmented and is perfect for a night out or even a minimal makeup look for school. I recommend this product to all my friends and I will continue to until I find something else equally as good or better
Most Sephora's I've gone to have been great. Friendly and helpful employees I love that you can get your skin matched to your foundation. The only con is that it is mostly high priced items. I don't shop there often for that reason, but I would definitely go again for good foundation and skincare.
It is wonderful! The store is great and the makeup is even greater! Pigment is great, color is popping! Some say it's expensive but I say it's affordable because you get what you pay for and that what matters to me!
Sephora is simply THE place to go when you need to sample a range of quality products to make a purchasing decision. Walking into Sephora as a grown woman is like walking into Willy Wonka's chocolate factory as a kid. I always want to buy more than I can, but I also walk out knowing what I want to get in the future. It is no shot in the dark at Sephora. Their staff is very helpful and quite knowledgeable.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos