BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Geralyn S.
I will always say that any makeup store you go to the people that work their treat you terribly, especially if you go in there with a bare face. They act like you know nothing and try to push you to buy things you don't need because they think you don't know anything about makeup. If I didn't know anything about makeup I wouldn't be going in there dropping 100's of dollars. I just go in, get what I need and get out. I actually had a bad experience here very recently where I had an In Store AND Online coupon and the woman at the counter fought me about accepting it and saying that it was an "in store coupon but can only be used online" I didn't leave until she scanned my coupon that clearly said "In store AND online" then she tried to say I wasn't a member of Sephora. It was ridiculous.
Claudasia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is my go to make up store whenever I need to beauty products. Sephora has everything you could ever ask for and more. I'm inside of Sephora at least 3-4 times a week. Yes. I know I'm addict! I love the feeling that I get when I enter a Sephora store the employees are always welcoming. Whenever I want to try a new product but not try if its worth the price they'll give free samples. Plus you buy a product and if you decide you don't like it you can always bring it back to Sephora and get your money back.
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always had abit of naughty love affair with Sephora... so much pleasure with sporadic moments of guilt. Especially when I'd order online.

But with Sephora's FLASH shipping option... at roughly $10 ($10 for a year - 2 day shipping on all your orders), it's a tiny bit of bliss.

If I run out of an eyeliner, I can order just that one eye liner. And I'm only paying for that. No shipping fees. And then it's shipped 2 day mail.

I just reorder my setting spray on Monday & I just received it. And they threw in a few sample, as well.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sephora is great, but I don't shop there a lot because I prefer Ulta. I just find that Sephora is too expensive, and I feel like they're so concerned about their high end, luxury makeup reputation that they forget to give their customers a really good experience. Whenever I'm shopping there, the salespeople aren't really warm and friendly. Like they ask if I need help, but they don't go out of their way to make me feel at home the way Ulta employees do. Also, for the prices you pay at Sephora, you should be getting better samples.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I went here for their makeover offer. If you buy $40 worth of product they will give you a full face of professionally finished makeup. I went in for my prom makeup and the makeup artist was phenomenal. I told her I had very sensitive skin and she made sure that everything she put on me would be safe. I saw she wiped down every product and used new wipes and swabs. She even introduced me to a new lip color that I ended up buying. It was great because she was really helping me and not just trying to sell me something. Would definitely go again!
Jacqueline S.
Sephora is my weak point. I always convince myself that I need some kind of new make up or perfume when I walk in. Especially if I ask a sales associate for their opinion on a product or how to use something you can bet I'll be dropping at least $100 that day.

One thing that is a down side about Sephora is that they don't have coupons!! They have their VIB rewards but really, it's like $40 for a decent foundation, I don't mean to be rude, but I'd rather have a $10 off coupon rather than a free 1 time use sample...
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
Sephora is my go-to beauty store! I am super loyal to Sephora because of the quality of service I always receive in-store and the incredible loyalty points program! I am a VIB (very important beauty insider)... which pretty much means I spend way too much money at Sephora... but I can't help it because it always rewards me so quickly for my purchases with point perks and beauty gifts! I especially enjoy shopping online at Sephora. You get three free samples with every purchase online and can purchase flash shipping for a year for just one payment of 5$! (It's a steal!!!) I could go on and on. I love Sephora. Its product offering can't be beat and it has truly developed a special place in my heart.
Stephanie S.
Oh Sephora....my first indulgence. A great store with knowledgeable employees and good customer service. Their return policy is similar to that of Nordstrom, which keeps me shopping there instead of directly with the brands for ease of return and use. The other major beauty retailer unfortunately has given me horrendous customer service at all of the stores that I have visited. The lines available at Sephora are numerous, and the extras and benefits of shopping online keep me browsing in store but purchasing online.
Kelli Z.
I like Sephora! They have a lot of the products I use on a daily basis. The store layout is organized, and you can easily find all of the products you like. The only thing about Sephora that I "dislike" are the lack of sales, and the point system. Unlike other stores, Sephora never does sales. Not that sales are a big deal, but if you're looking to save money on products, Sephora may not be for you. Their point system earns you more free samples, while other cosmetic stores points are turned into $ you can save on products.
Meghan F.
I love all of the beautiful high end makeup they carry and the fact that you can test almost anything before purchasing it. The only problem I've ever had at a Sephora store was the employees being a little stuck up or rude. Most have been very nice but I've had a few that act like you're inconveniencing them by asking to try a product. I'm not trying to get a free makeover, I just want to make sure that the $40
Foundation I'm purchasing is the right color and finish. Other than that... I love this store.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.