BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Britt R.
N Versailles, PA
I am not that into makeup, so going into a Sephora store can be somewhat overwhelming. I will say, some of the staff are incredibly helpful. The store normally does free makeovers. I have never had an issue with any products I have purchased from here before. I will say, some of the products are a bit pricey.
Cheyenne J.
I love this store and especially their own collection of makeup products. Always friendly workers, and I always get asked if I need help every ten five minutes. I love the Kat Von D collection that's available that the Sephora near me.
Nicole B.
I absolutely love my beauty blender that I picked up from sephora! It makes blending making so effortless. I've never been one to apply foundation with a brush or a sponge but once I found my beauty blender I fell in love I'll never use anything else!
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Love this store! They have a great selection of products and I always find what I need. Employees in my local Sephora are always very nice and I love their rewards program! I go here any time I need something beauty related!
Jennifer N.
Mountain View, CA
Individual stores can be hit or miss but Sephora is still my all around favorite place to buy makeup. I love their rewards program, and in my opinion they have the best beauty sets out there through Sephora favorites.
kayla l.
Birmingham, AL
I love sephora. Their staff members are so knowledgable and certified in specific areas of the store, which helps them stand out from the rest. The only think I do not like as much about sephora is that you cannot really use coupons, but that's to be expected when you're shopping higher end cosmetics.
Heather R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great place to find higher-end makeup products and I love that they have samples that you can try before purchasing. Another great feature is their sales staff that will help you find the products you're looking for.
Ashley V.
I LOVE SEPHORA SO MUCH.! It is like a home to me. I go there so much! They have all of the new products and some old! The only complaint I have are the workers. A lot of them are rude and very demeaning. But the store itself is great!
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
Sometimes the sales/floor people are rude, especially if you go in without makeup on. That being said, they have everything there so as long as you go in knowing what you're looking for and don't need help you should be good
Brittney M.
Martinsburg, WV
I love sephora! It is my go to for all of my cosmetics. The quality is wonderful and they have everything! I shop here very frequently and my shopping experience is always great, I would recommend sephora to everyone!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?