- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I am not that into makeup, so going into a Sephora store can be somewhat overwhelming. I will say, some of the staff are incredibly helpful. The store normally does free makeovers. I have never had an issue with any products I have purchased from here before. I will say, some of the products are a bit pricey.
I love this store and especially their own collection of makeup products. Always friendly workers, and I always get asked if I need help every ten five minutes. I love the Kat Von D collection that's available that the Sephora near me.
I absolutely love my beauty blender that I picked up from sephora! It makes blending making so effortless. I've never been one to apply foundation with a brush or a sponge but once I found my beauty blender I fell in love I'll never use anything else!
Love this store! They have a great selection of products and I always find what I need. Employees in my local Sephora are always very nice and I love their rewards program! I go here any time I need something beauty related!
Individual stores can be hit or miss but Sephora is still my all around favorite place to buy makeup. I love their rewards program, and in my opinion they have the best beauty sets out there through Sephora favorites.
I love sephora. Their staff members are so knowledgable and certified in specific areas of the store, which helps them stand out from the rest. The only think I do not like as much about sephora is that you cannot really use coupons, but that's to be expected when you're shopping higher end cosmetics.
Great place to find higher-end makeup products and I love that they have samples that you can try before purchasing. Another great feature is their sales staff that will help you find the products you're looking for.
I LOVE SEPHORA SO MUCH.! It is like a home to me. I go there so much! They have all of the new products and some old! The only complaint I have are the workers. A lot of them are rude and very demeaning. But the store itself is great!
Sometimes the sales/floor people are rude, especially if you go in without makeup on. That being said, they have everything there so as long as you go in knowing what you're looking for and don't need help you should be good
I love sephora! It is my go to for all of my cosmetics. The quality is wonderful and they have everything! I shop here very frequently and my shopping experience is always great, I would recommend sephora to everyone!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos