- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I'm VIB Rouge now so I get a lot better service than I did before. However I had a difficult time before because I didn't want to give me samples or even give me attention for that matter. personally I like Ulta better
Love Sephora! Everyone is always willing to help and friendly. They always have the latest products stocked and I don't think I've ever went in looking for something and it not be in stock. I shop there at least once a month.
I have used the benefit cosmetics POREfessional primer and I don't shop there a lot but when I got that primer it worked miracles it is a little on the expensive side but if you would like to try out it you can get a sample of your own
I love the products they carry, I just wish they were more affordable, I enjoy that Sephora is inside JCPenney's now, so I can use my associate discount on the products, that's pretty much only reason why I shop there
My go to store for high end makeup! I love the brands! Favorite purchase is definitely anything hourglass! Excellent quality! Only con is that some can be super pricey but I always recommend Sephora for anyone looking for makeup
Need to be color matched, or looking for a product you saw your favorite youtuber use? GO TO SEPHORA! the girls and guys are always knowledgeable and will teach you a few things about different products and their uses as well. I would say that they're the cheat sheet for the not so savvy makeup user.
I love shopping at Sephora. Associates are helpful and give free samples. They have great prestige brands and their own brand is very nice. I am not a fan of their rewards program and I wish they would copy ulta's format. Other than the rewards program the store online and brick and mortar are amazing!!!
I love this store with a passion. I could walk around in there for hours and not buy anything and still have a wonderful time. The staff members are so polite and pretty. I always have a good shopping experience when I go and help is always available in less than a minute. Of course I'm coming back.
One of my favorite stores. I have an obsession with makeup and i love going into Sephora and just look at all the new stuff even if I don't buy anything. The workers can sometime be a little too pushy but are also helpful at times.
Absolutely love this store. They have such an amazing variety of products and are always putting out new ranges. The most recent ones I have seen are Milk cosmetics & Tony Moly from Asia. Their customer service is great and they have pretty good rewards/freebies.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos