BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
maria a.
Stockton, CA
Sephora is the best place to go for help finding the best beauty products and also tips from the workers, all there products are great. Everyone is helpful and its easy to find the products that are the best for an individual.
Gabriela V.
Waterville, ME
Sephora is a great place to get beauty products. This company provides a wide range of brands and the employees in the stores have always been extremely helpful whenever I make purchases in the store. I also like how I receive points for every purchase which allows me to get free makeup and samples!
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
I bought some mascara from here not too long ago and it's my favorite kind. It's a little pricey so I don't go there often but it is worth it if you are willing to spend. If you love makeup this is a good place to shop.
Deana T.
Albuquerque, NM
I love your mascara! it is the best mascara I have ever used. It lasts for a long time and doesnt run down my face if i cry or get watery eyes. It also doesnt make me feel like i have something in my eye. I wish that it came in two packs though it would be nice to have one at home and one in my purse.
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
I love sephora. They offer great high-end lines, some that differ from Ulta. I have experienced great help from employees offering samples to help make decisions. I also love their birthday program for free products!
Alayna M.
Keene, NH
Sephora is one of my all time favorite makeup stores to shop in. The employees are always nice and helpful. The products are always high end and their return policy makes trying out new products a lot less stressful.
Janée J.
Overall, I like Sephora. They provide high quality makeup products but I find it to be way too expensive on my college student budget. I used to purchase foundation from here, but have found a cheaper alternative at Ulta.
Sabrine M.
Fallbrook, Ca
I love Sephora! They carry so many of my favorite brands and I am a VIB Rogue member! I love that they always give samples when ordering online and have a great rewards program for loyal customers. I shop there often in store and online.
Kayla T.
Bronx, NY
By far the best make up store ever to exist. I love the urban decay section they have awesome variety of eye shadows and lipstick. If you love make up then you'll be obsessed with the naked eye shadow palette. It has beautiful color whether it's for a walk or a night out. I will totally recommend it
Ciera J.
Dior's milk wash face cleanser. For $40 it's quite pricey but you get a lot and it lives up to its name. This is hands down the most amazing face wash and gentle exfoliant. I no longer have peeling skin in the winter!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?