- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Fun store to look for new products. Very willing to offer samples for you to try products. Very knowledge in the products. The only issue is that you are only going to find high end products here. This is the place to go when you want to spoil yourself.
I LOVE GOING TO SEPHORA! ALWAYS FIND JUST WHAT I NEED! EMPLOYEES ARE ALWAYS SO HELPFUL AND ATTENTIVE DEFIANTLY A PRO! I LOVE IT HERE BECAUSE THEY GIVE SAMPLES ON JUST ABOUT ANYTHING WHICH IS A PLUS ESPECIALLY IF YOUR NOT SURE ABOUT A PRODUCT! DEFINITELY WILL COME AGAIN
Love walking into Sephora! I am a beauty enthusiast so any time there are new displays I check them out. Usually the employees in there are great, give you samples, very helpful. Always something new and fresh to see.
I LOVE sephora. The employees are always around to answer and questions, try products on you to find your color, or to help you find what you think you are looking for. I do wish sephora was a little bigger, but I know I can find almost any product on their website which I'am fine with using as well.
I love Sephora! They carry so many of my favorite brands and I am a VIB Rogue member! I love that they always give samples when ordering online and have a great rewards program for loyal customers. I shop there often in store and online.
This is where I usually buy my make up products I am a VIB member and I love shopping here. I get to two day free shipping it's a very easy way to shop for beauty products plus they get a lot of exclusives to their stores
Dior's milk wash face cleanser. For $40 it's quite pricey but you get a lot and it lives up to its name. This is hands down the most amazing face wash and gentle exfoliant. I no longer have peeling skin in the winter!
I buy all my katvonde products here i seriously would be lost without sephora!!!! Its nice that its close to home as well, and i can always actually try a product here so i dont have to guess skin tone or if a product will look good :)
Sephora is good store. They literally have all the products you need. From make up to skin care to hair care and body care. The people that work there are also really helpful trying to help you look for your shade in foundation and stuff.
Favorite beauty store of life! You can find practically anything to fit your needs here. Their service is fantastic. It is mostly slightly more expensive than drugstore products, but the quality is always great. My favorite product is the tarte shape tape concealer! Would 100% recommend shopping here.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos