- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a great place to shop and carries great products however I dock them a star because they never have discounts throughout the year (except twice a year) which is sometimes frustrating. Also, you don't earn cash back with purchases and I just feel that it's time to get a better program in place.
This is where I usually buy my make up products I am a VIB member and I love shopping here. I get to two day free shipping it's a very easy way to shop for beauty products plus they get a lot of exclusives to their stores
With Sephora I have only ever bought lipstick from them but I have loved every one the staff in the store is always helpful and willing to give an opinion and not be rude or condescending we do not have one where I live so whenever we make a trip and I know one is local I make Sephora a priority stop!
This place is like heaven to myself and my daughter. We end up spending hours and hours in this place, as though it was our second home. It's a toss up between Sephora and Ulta but I normally almost always come to Sephora before going to Ulta. LOVE this place
This beauty store is kinda of pricy but I just love their products . Because they have nice packaging which you wouldn't be able to resist. Although they do need to at least turn the prices a little down and atleast have sales like monthly or something
Favorite beauty store of life! You can find practically anything to fit your needs here. Their service is fantastic. It is mostly slightly more expensive than drugstore products, but the quality is always great. My favorite product is the tarte shape tape concealer! Would 100% recommend shopping here.
Great customer service and awesome products! I highly recommend Sephora. Affordable products and helpful employees. Every time I go in, I am instantly helped within the first 2 minutes. Even if I go in just to look, I almost never leave empty-handed.
I buy mostly all my make up from here. i like how the girls match you and now they have that new machine that will match you off of skin type and give you the number you need to get the perfect match. shopping there is usually a great experiences but when is busy it takes awhile to get to talk to someone about what you need or if you want them to put some on you.
Great products but I wish the reward system was a bit better like Ulta's reward system. Love my online shopping experience, in-store can be hit or miss. Love the variety of high-end brands both in makeup and skincare.
I LOVE sephora. The employees are always around to answer and questions, try products on you to find your color, or to help you find what you think you are looking for. I do wish sephora was a little bigger, but I know I can find almost any product on their website which I'am fine with using as well.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos