BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
I adore Sephora! I love the high end brands that they carry and the selection from makeup, beauty tools, nail polish, skin care and fragrance. You can get a birthday gift from them on your birth month when you're a beauty insider. I usually order from them online and I always get 3 samples and sometimes I even get an extra free deluxe sample. I never had any problems with my orders and shipping and their staffs are always nice and very helpful. I wish they would make more promo's like double points on makeup and such more often so I can build up my points and maybe reach the VIB rouge someday. Other than that, I absolutely love Sephora.
Jessics K.
Hamilton, OH
I just recently made a trip to my local Sephora to try and find my sister some Christmas presents. She is a beginner at makeup, so the products I use could possibly be too much for her. I loved how the employees at Sephora were so ready to help me and made it so easy for me to find things that would work well for her and things she would love! They made it so easy for me to find what I needed! I completely all of my shopping there in one trip and it was so enjoyable! I will definitely be returning! Also, my sister loves her new products!
Ralitsa L.
Wingate, NC
I shop at Sephora all the time! It is a makeup lovers dream come true. Personally I love going into a Sephora or a JCP Sephora the associates are always super warm and inviting and there is always something new to discover. I really appreciate the fact that Sephora is a one stop shop for beauty products, skin care, nails and body products! Some of the brands that I love to shop for when I go to Sephora are Becca Cosmetics, Tarte, Urban Decay, Beauty Blender, Smashbox and much much much. Sephora also has an amazing website that is uber easy to navigate and browse through.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
My Favorite Beauty Supply chain. I was so happy when we had one added to our mall a few months ago. I order mostly all of my online make up through them as well. I have always been satisfied with the customer service as well as the products. Now if there were some things I could change, I would like to see more MUA in the stores that actually do make up on the customers. i do not know the policies and procedures, but I do know a person who tried to help me had no idea what she was doing and I ended up sampling the makeup myself :( Dont get me wrong she was super sweet and apologized but she did not know what to use for my skin type.
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
Sephora is the best place to go if you are a makeup lover like i am. Not only is there such a variety of good high end / good quality makeup, but if you are unsure there are always sales associates to help stear you in the right direction. My favorite thing from Sephora is actually their lip stains. Such good pigment, the formala is soft and glides on perfectly! They are buildable and last all day! Here is a picture of me wearing a dark purple sephora lip stain! LOVE ITB
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
I LOVE SEPHORA. I honestly think I have an addiction the only thing that surprises me at this point is how I'm still a VIB and not VIB rouge man though the rewards program is F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C I get samples and points and free shipping and the more you buy the better, they even offer classes which I've been to and they're so much fun! You even get products to try at the end of it! Also the customer service there has got to be my favorite part of it because every worker there is willing and ready to help you. They always test products on you and tell you the things that work or don't work for you which is the most helpful thing ever!!!
Bri R.
Sephora is a very popular makeup/beauty store. It sells high end brands and their own line. You can go in and ask the consultants to give you a makeover with products you want to try. You can also ask for samples of products - I do this with foundation, so I don't have to buy before. It is free to join their rewards program, you get a free birthday month gift, and if you spend $1000/ year you get into the VIB club, which has exclusive deals and sales. All-in-all, if you aren't interested in drug store brands this is a good place to shop.
Raina T.
Corvallis, OR
Talk about your go-to for all things beauty! Sephora has long been known to carry all the high street products you've ever dreamed of trying! Between their inviting color scheme and helpful employees, you won't be able to leave without at least a couple of new products. The only downside is that it is on the more expensive side (duh it's high street, high quality products) but there are also a ton of trial size or smaller sized packages so you can still try out great quality products.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
I love shopping at Sephora because I feel like I am in a magical makeup land when I walk into a store!! Although their products are expensive I am usually happy with my purchase and if I am not I know I can count on their awesome return policy. The only reason I am not giving them a 5 star is I think that their floor staff could have more knowledge in product. I have found that their staff is as helpful/knowledgable (to me) as I have found at other retailers like Ulta and Nordstrom.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
Literally am obsessed with this place. I find myself there when I don't even need anything. It's like my happy place. Every Sephora that I've personally been to, had knowledgeable staff, they were willing to help me and answer my silly questions, they were offering me samples left and right. I just love the organization in Sephora and the atmosphere that every Sephora has. I never have a negative experience in Sephora. I also love the makeovers and point system :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?