- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love that Sephora has almost every product in the industry. However, the sale people are not that great. They seem to not know what they are doing. I rather just go in and get my own stuff. It may be a little overwhelming if you do not know what you are going in for so I suggest always having a plan.
I love going into Sephora. The workers are always helpful when it comes to helping you pick out what works best for you specific skin tone. They have a huge selection. I do not shop at sephora regularly because we do not have one in my home town. I would most certainly shop here more often if there was!
I love Sephora and their line of products. Sephora is a life changer I can't say anything bad. I love the free samples and birthday gifts every year! I also love the store because you can try out just about everything. Im obsessed
Sephora is one of those stores that is a danger zone if I don't watch myself. They have so many fabulous products and I want them all. Any needs for skin care, cosmetics, or beauty tools can be found in multiple brands there.
Sephora literally sells all of my favorite high end products. Sephora is always my go-to when I'm wanting to spend a little extra money. Though I have come across a few rude employees, which is why I took away one star.
It's like a kid a candy store, you fall in love with EVERYTHING you want to take all of sephora home, & it's mighty expensive but it's worth it, my favorite purchase has to be too faced pallet. & I will always go back!
Sephora is always a great place to go when I need some new product. I prefer going into the store as I'm am very fair and things tend to look rather different on me verses the online models. The only issue I have with going into the store is also of the boxes are always open and product is touched. Had to go to three stores just to get one untouched mascara for a present. Love the store just wish open products would be removed from shelves
i love sephora threy have evrything you will ever need in one place. the workers are super nice and pacient. they dont rush you to hurry up and pick out a product. they help you pick good clors for your skin tone and are just super nie. and sephora in kind of expensive but not expensive at the same time.
Ok, so I would have totally given Sephora a 5-star rating, but I’ve recently had some bad experiences with their store in Knoxville, TN, and online. Every time I choose my samples after a purchase made online, I never end up receiving what I chose. I’m over the perfume samples. At least remove the samples online that are out stock so I can pick from other samples that I know are there. Also, at the store in Knoxville...... I was given a $50 gift card for Christmas last year that came with a free makeover. When I went to go spend the gift card, I asked the cashier if I could use my makeover for a different time, and she said absolutely. After a few months had passed after I spent the gift card, I made a makeover appointment, got my makeup done, only to find out that I was supposed to use the free makeover when I spent the gift card. I wasn’t given any apology or anything of that sort. I was extremely disappointed. I was forced to pay another $50 that I didn’t want to spend. Sephora has all the brands I look for in makeup, hair, and everything in between, but their customer service isn’t up to par. Hopefully this improves.
Love love love this store! They have all of the products that I need and there is always someone very friendly to help out with anything I need. They have a lot of expensive items but they also have a lot of affordable items.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos