BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
robin c.
Del Valle, TX
I love that whether you're a newbie or a experienced professional you can go into Sephora and find exactly what you need if you want to try a new product they've got it and you can also get samples to see how they work
Christina H.
i truly love my kat von d red lipstick my sweet hubby brought me at sephora as a big shopping spree with just me and him in southlake tx. it was truly the most sweetest thing a girl could ever have done by her husband!!
Victoria P.
Oceanside, NY
I love sephora for any of my makeup needs. I find the workers there are very knowledgeable and always very helpful. I love getting foundation there because I feel like they really know how to match unlike ulta and department stores.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
I love Sephora! Everyone is so helpful. Great customer service. Great point system. Great selection of products. Great return policy. I could shop here for hours! Love that they always will be willing to give samples too!
Holly A.
Whitewater, KS
This is my favorite store to buy products at because of the free samples. I love all the great help that is there as well. Whenever I have questions they are always there to answer them. I would recommend visiting them!
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX
I've purchase majority of my makeup products at Sephora. The staff is always helpful with finding the perfect product or shade for myself. I find myself loving every product I purchase as well. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My go to place for my beauty needs! They have everything in one place which is super convenient. My only complaint would be that it's hard to find someone who genuinely wants to help you find good products that you wouldn't normally use.
Abbeygale R.
Georgetown, KY
Sephora is a lovely store that offers a lot of high quality brands such as Urban Decay and Tarte. They also have exclusive lines like Kat Von D. The workers are always helpful in anyway and its a clean environment. I recommend shopping at Sephora for all your makeup needs.
Allison K.
Boone, NC
I am currently an employee at Ulta Beauty, but walking into Sephora did impress me. There was plenty of staff on the floor to help customers, although I felt they seemed a bit rushed. Overall, stock of products was fab and the store was well organized.
Dayana A.
I love going to Sephora gen I need to buy some of the makeup that I've been purchasing lately . A week ago I went with a friend to look for a applicator so I could put on my foundation &' I came across a beauty blinder . Which now I can't live without it , I love it , it blinders so easily and quick .(:
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?