BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alyssa G.
Grand Haven, MI
There are various products in my makeup bag that I can only get at Sephora unless I want to order online and pay shipping fees. Because of this, I use Sephora for these products and don't mind shopping there. It seems pricey, but the products that I buy are the same-ish price there that they are online.
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
I love being able to sample close to everything prior to making a purchase. It allows me to test out the product before making the commitment. AND even after making the purchase I love the return policy which is great!
Lupita1 s.
NY
This is my go to place when I want to get make uo and I don't know what to get. I love how you can buy a product and always return it. Not to mention that the workers always help to find product that work for my skin type.
Ashlee E.
Murray, KY
I bought a Christmas gift here for my sister and I had never been here before, the staff was very friendly and they helped me find what I was looking for very easily! The product that I bought was a bit expensive, but good makeup is. I would definitely suggest this store.
Chelsea T.
This is a great company! I love their rewards program and they always have my favorite brands in stock. They have a wide range of options to choose from with a price range for everyone. Sephora is always my first stop.
Lauren C.
Orlando, FL
I love Sephora--in my opinion, they're hands down the best beauty store. I live in San Francisco and they even offer beauty courses (not sure if that's a nationwide thing). While I like ULTA as well, no other shop holds a candle to Sephora as far as selection, customer service and cleanliness.
Eunice K.
Las Vegas, NV
Probably 90% of all my beauty products are from Sephora! I love all their brands and their customer service. They are very accommodating if something doesn't work out for me and it's definitely a plus to keep coming back
Alisia E.
I love this store and usually the employees are very helpful and friendly except a select few at my local store. I love the sales and getting coupons, they also give free samples of almost everything if you ask. Love it.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Stores are usually VERY busy, however, so it's difficult at times to just pop in and out to get an item. Online shopping through the website is very easy and user-friendly, however.
Angela B.
Hackensack, NJ
Sephora is my favorite beauty store. I love that I can get everything I need in one place. All of the staff are helpful and knowledgeable and I often ask for new tips and makeup advice for my skin type. I know they are trained professionals so it's important to see what they have to say once in a while!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?