BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
My all time favorite store. The store itself has great brands and a great atmosphere. I think as a business they are GENIUSES. The hands on approach, the samples, and the return policies are great marketing because I have gone into the store countless times "for fun" and to get a sample and I walk out having spent $100. The return policy gives a feeling of security to try new things that I normally would not buy and their rewards program is one of the best. I'm Rouge, the highest tier.
Arlette C.
I love that I can visit a store and walk away with three samples of any product without commuting to a purchase. I've usually had a good experience when I visit but I prefer to shop through the app since I can also claim deluxe samples. This company has pretty much set the standard of a beauty store and there's no other place like it! I like to visit in the middle of the week when it's less crowded that way I can easily access an associate should I have a question. The rewards program is worth enrolling to because every year they have cute presents for your bday month.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Sephora is a great place to buy pricier makeup items. They definitely don't sell drugstore/affordable makeup like Maybelline and Covergirl - only expensive brands like Too Faced and MAC. It can be hard to be taken seriously in Sephora if you don't have "the look." I often have to find things myself because the staff help the ladies wearing a perfect smoky eye first. There is a great selection of products depending on which Sephora you go to and it's easy to find what you want.
Danielle R.
Sephora has gone down hill over the years. I used to be a loyal shopper, to the point of hitting VIB Rouge several times, but not anymore. Their customer service ranges wildly from fantastic to horrendous, and their rewards program is a joke. If I spend $100, I get a deluxe sample?! Or if I spend $500, I get a box of deluxe samples?! Yeah, oooookay. I've mostly started shopping elsewhere, with the exception of Sephora exclusive brands. But even then, they don't thrill me.
Jessica W.
Wylie, TX
The Holy Grail for Makeup Addicts & Influensters everywhere! You cannot leave this place without buying something, so don't go after paying bills or you'll regret it. I've been shopping here since I can remember & they've never left me unsatisfied. You can find all the new & on trend beauty products any MUA would die for. If you haven't been & you've got a makeup obsession, GET THERE!!!
Dani B.
Spokane, WA
I've had such great experiences with Sephora! I'm on the forever quest of finding a full coverage foundation that doesn't settle into fine lines and helps keep my oily face at bay, and they are always willing to answer millions of questions, let me try stuff on and give me samples before I make the big purchase. Also, I've had to return a few things and they never make me feel weird or bad about it. Oh, and of course I love seeing, touching & feeling all of the new products that are always launching! 2 thumbs up!
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
Mohegan sun casino location in Connecticut was less than accommodating. I wanted a new look and had questions but no one wanted to help me and to be honest their faces showed me that they could do a cat eye with red lips. Really? I can do that. I come for inspiration. For service, and the store was trashed. The testers were absolutely disgusting. I would never put those products on my face. The employees usually showcase different looks or even avant-garde looks. But that was nought to be had here. So I went to Ulta. And I'll get my sephora brands online.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
I adore Sephora! I love the high end brands that they carry and the selection from makeup, beauty tools, nail polish, skin care and fragrance. You can get a birthday gift from them on your birth month when you're a beauty insider. I usually order from them online and I always get 3 samples and sometimes I even get an extra free deluxe sample. I never had any problems with my orders and shipping and their staffs are always nice and very helpful. I wish they would make more promo's like double points on makeup and such more often so I can build up my points and maybe reach the VIB rouge someday. Other than that, I absolutely love Sephora.
Bri R.
Sephora is a very popular makeup/beauty store. It sells high end brands and their own line. You can go in and ask the consultants to give you a makeover with products you want to try. You can also ask for samples of products - I do this with foundation, so I don't have to buy before. It is free to join their rewards program, you get a free birthday month gift, and if you spend $1000/ year you get into the VIB club, which has exclusive deals and sales. All-in-all, if you aren't interested in drug store brands this is a good place to shop.
Raina T.
Corvallis, OR
Talk about your go-to for all things beauty! Sephora has long been known to carry all the high street products you've ever dreamed of trying! Between their inviting color scheme and helpful employees, you won't be able to leave without at least a couple of new products. The only downside is that it is on the more expensive side (duh it's high street, high quality products) but there are also a ton of trial size or smaller sized packages so you can still try out great quality products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?