BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Marisela G.
Columbus, GA
Sephora offers you a variety of makeup brands.There is also a rewards program that I highly recommend you get, You will earn points for each dollar you spend, in which eventually you will earn even points and trade it off to any of the samples they offer. They also provided free birthday gifys in who h I will be pickomg up this month. I love going there and I'm sure you will too.
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
Sephora is my happy place. There is always something new to try and play around with. I love that you can try samples of tons of different makeup. I shop here a LOT (my wallet doesn't like it), but I love trying different products. I always find something new! Some items can be pricey, but if you are smart about how you shop you can find lot of great items for very reasonable prices!
Meg B.
Cotati, CA
I love Sephora! They are always very clean and their employees are willing to help you as much as they can. They usually have the products you are looking for 9 out of 10 times. I enjoy shopping here, but the only downside is their reward program. I wish they would offer more deals, or a better incentive for points like being able to redeem them for cash back or $ off.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Sephora in general is great. Great range of products and customer service. The only negative thing I could say is the rewards. I have thousands of points that really the rewards are not great they go so fast. They are so chincey it’s not even worth it. But as for products love! Great displays and testing samples just awesome! I highly recommend and will forever shop with Sephora!
Shannon A.
Bronx, NY
SEPHORA! I love Sephora lol! I can walk in there for one thing and leave with a whole set of something else. The customer service at the locations I have visited has always been outstanding.
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
I love shopping at Sephora. I don’t go there much but when I do I enjoy it. They help me pick out foundation for the first time in my life that looked good with my skin. I love the technology that they use and the rewards points.
Jennifer C.
Niles
I take issue with Sephora because every store I’ve been to, the employees just seem to put on a front like they’re so much better than the people who shop there. In my area the only Sephora’s are inside JCPenney so the selection is always poor, but that’s not Sephora’s fault. I just prefer the selection and staff of other high end cosmetics stores
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
When people talk "makeup", I feel like 98% of the time, they will refer to going to Sephora. Although they do not sell drugstore items, Sephora has almost every single prestige brand you could think of. The simple black-colored-theme atmosphere allows all the vibrant colors of makeup stand out. Each brand name has its own aisle with testers for customers to try on. So why do I give Sephora a 3/5 star rating? When it comes to products, it's a 5. When it comes to the rewards, I personally feel like I don't get much out of it. The rewards aren't that great, and when they are they are usually very limited and run out quickly. On the plus side, there's always a birthday gift included on your birth month. I just recently became a VIB member, but because I live far from a Sephora, I usually order my stuff online. I still had to pay a $10/year Flash-shipping purchase so that I could have free shipping with no minimum purchase for a whole year. I mean, it isn't that bad- but you would think VIB would get that treatment too instead of just Rogue. The only perks I got for becoming VIB is the annual VIB winter sale which gives you 20% off any item and could be used as many times until the sale is over. Pretty awesome. Although, like I said- the points you receive are pretty much useless since the rewards aren't that great. I shop at Ulta and I basically get "money back" with my points so I prefer buying makeup items I need available there, at Ulta. The customer service at the stores at Sephora are great. Returns are allowed and samples are given. However, online- Sometimes I don't receive the sample I asked for. NOT EVEN A REPLACEMENT. And it takes a while before customer service online helps with the problem. Sephora isn't the worst place to shop at, especially if your go-to brands are at this place. It's just a personal preference since most of the brands I use are already at Ulta. I feel like I get more perks there and I do here. I don't mind going to Sephora because I enjoy their other brands as well. For example: My Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. AKA: My holy grail makeup product. :)
Noemi A.
Albert Lea , MN
"beauty insider" they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my frist stage and almost on my second and their birthday gifts are great love sephora.
Natalie D.
Some Sephora’s are better than others.  Which makes it hard because some you go to you are treated like VIP.  They hook you up with samples show you products you might need.  Other Sephora’s it’s been like twisting an arm to get a sample or use a offer.  Price points vary.  If you spend 50 they’ll do your full face!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?