BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I love Sephora! It's the main place I'll get my makeup. They let you try different products, the employees are always great, and they have a rewards system. I used to go to Ulta, but after some recent terrible experiences I refuse to go back.
Sephora is great! I love their samples through the rewards system!
Bethany H.
Morehead, KY
Sephora is one of my favorite shops to go to for beauty products. The employees are always so knowledgeable and know exactly what I need when I ask a question, plus they are so willing to show me how to use said product on myself at the beauty bar!
Amanda T.
Okemos, MI
I love how Sephora has a big selection of products. From western to even Korean product which I love. I go here every time I need to buy any makeup or skin care products. I would definitely be coming back and back again.
Riley G.
Bloomville, OH
Sephora is my favorite place to get makeup, depending on what you want. Sephora carries just about any brand of highend makeup you could think of. However, Ulta has better deals. Ulta carries more gift and value sets and Sephora does, but they don't have a much makeup for each brand.
nichole c.
Millers Creek, NC
A+ customer service. they let you sample anything you want before you buy. they have lots of great brands online and in store. Lets not forget the amazing folks who show you how to contour your face and everything else we seen on youtube. this my happy place
lilia D.
Wheaton , IL
I love Sephora, best store ever! I love make up and I can spend hours looking at the different cosmetics they have to offer. My favorite purchase at Sephora has been a beautiful Urban Decay lip gloss it's so beautiful.
Alyssa N.
Fredericksburg, VA
Sephora literally sells all of my favorite high end products. Sephora is always my go-to when I'm wanting to spend a little extra money. Though I have come across a few rude employees, which is why I took away one star.
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
What else can a say about Sephora that you haven't already heard a thousand times before? I'm here constantly because of their huge selection! Employees are super nice and helpful! They have so many brands so regardless of what you're looking for, you'll be able to find something you love!
Lauren W.
O Fallon, MO
I love receiving gift cards to Sephora because I hate to spend a TON of money on makeup. I am definitely a makeup junkie, and they have a good variety but I think the prices can be a little steep. I like that they carry a lot of high end brands but I do wish they had more options for fair skinned gals!
Caleb A.
Harrington, ME
Although the Sephora close to my house is fairly small, it has an impressive selection of prestige branded cosmetics. While some products can be pricey, they are nearly always worth the money. With many reward programs, sales, and bundle packages, Sephora is a fantastic store for the makeup lover, the newbie on the scene, or even professional makeup artists.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?