- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora, although expensive, is an amazing store to buy beauty products at. They have lots of brands, including Kay Von D, Tarte, Dior, and more. I am rarely disappointed by any products they sell. Their customer service is amazing. They are always very welcoming in the store and help me look for products.
Sephora is where I want to be buried you guys. Everytime I feel down I go straight to my local Sephora. I swear this store has gotten me through it all from a bad work day to a breakup with my cheating SOB ex. The girls and guys here are always so sweet and I throw my money at them lol.
I think Sephora is very accessible for those who are looking for the latest products. I do shop there pretty frequently. When its comes to price, it really depends on what your'e purchasing. Great quality products and I would definitely shop there again
I love sephora it has a lot of great beauty and skin caee products and you could also get samples to try out or swatch lipsticks and eyesgadows at the store it carries a lot if great high end brands and new brands as well
Sephora is like heaven to me i love makeup sephora has a wide selection which i love also my favorite product from there would be the jacyln hill and becca champagne pop highlighter it is the best highlighter ive ever used i go to sephora every time i have the chance its like my candy land those of you who haven't been to sephora definitely look into to going there
They are a store for a everyone I just wish they had some drug store brands as well. A lot of their items are very high unless you get the sephora brand. However they always have samples for you to try before investing your money.
One of my favorite products is the benefit precisely my browser brow pencil which I bought from Sephora. It's my all time favorite brow pencil because of its good pigment and creaminess. It glides on and doesn't move all day. The width of the pencil makes it easy to fill in small; sparse parts of my brow.
I absolutely love the too faced melted lipstick in the color chihuahua! I wish they had a more neutral color selection because that's what I prefer. They're pretty pricey and I think there is much better options, but I love the color and smell!
Love Sephora if I am looking for a beauty gift for a friend or family member. I love it even more if I am trying to find something new in beauty for myself. Plus they give you samples of anything in the store, so dont be afraid to ask.
I love Sephora but ulta is better. Every time I have gone to Sephora the girls have been snobby and rude. Most of the time things that I want are out of stock. There's a lot of improvement that can be made. I'll stick to ulta.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos