BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Sephora definitely has all the high end beauty products you could need. Their staff is both knowledgeable and helpful. I primarily purchase cosmetics and sometimes hair care products. All in all, I would recommend this store.
Brittany B.
Gulfport, MS
My favorite thing about Sephora is how knowledgable their staff is, and the fact that you get three free samples with every online order. If they forget to include a sample, they'll add points to your beauty bank. Speaking of beauty bank, I LOVE their rewards program, especially the birthday gift I get every year.
Maggie K.
Burlington, KY
I love Sephora. They have great customer service and really stand behind it. It you aren't happy with a product they will return it. I much rather pay a little more for something and have great service and policies to match.
Kayla D.
I LOVE THIS PLACE SO MUCH THAT I DON'T THINK ILL BE ABLE TO PUT IT INTO WORDS CORRECTLY!!! THIS PLACE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! ANY SORT OF MAKEUP BRAND OR BEAUTY UTENSILS YOU NEED WILL ALWAYS BE HERE!! I LOVE THIS PLACE SO MUCH!!!!
Tiffanie A.
Aliquippa, PA
The place I go to is small because it is inside of JCP. I have became close to one person in the store. She helps me immensely. Doesn't care when I bring in my own make up because I have extremely touchy skin. Helps me with my question. Now the rest of the employees don't give me the time of day once I bring up the fact I typically only use certain brand of make up that they don't sell, except for mascara. Also I only by my brush there.
Ivoree-Khaleesi A.
Oceanside, CA
I loveeeeeeeee Sephora so much, I just wish there were more stores around my area. There's only one relatively close to me and it's not actually an entire store. It's more of a kiosk. Whenever I do shop at Sephora though, I'm never disappointed with what I leave with. Always satisfied with their products.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
Sephora is one of my favorite stores to buy makeup from. I'll occasionally go in the actual store, but I'm more of an online shopper. Their website is great. Love the organization and the fact that since I had my foundation matched in the store, all brands and shades for my color are listed on the website.
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
I love Sephora. They also have a rewards program. You earn points when you shop and your can redeem them in the future at certain point points and get deluxe size of products. So kinda like a try before you buy type program.
Kelly S.
Every single time I need a new makeup product, I go to Sephora. I love their selection of makeup products and brands. My go-to purchase from Sephora is my Lancome foundation. I have also bought many other face makeup products from this store and will again. I do recommend Sephora for all your makeup needs.
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
I really love Sephora's products, but I'm not a huge fan of their prices...though I like their prices better than some other beauty stores. They really have good quality products, I'm just cheap, otherwise I'd give 5 stars.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?