- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora definitely has all the high end beauty products you could need. Their staff is both knowledgeable and helpful. I primarily purchase cosmetics and sometimes hair care products. All in all, I would recommend this store.
My favorite thing about Sephora is how knowledgable their staff is, and the fact that you get three free samples with every online order. If they forget to include a sample, they'll add points to your beauty bank. Speaking of beauty bank, I LOVE their rewards program, especially the birthday gift I get every year.
I love Sephora. They have great customer service and really stand behind it. It you aren't happy with a product they will return it. I much rather pay a little more for something and have great service and policies to match.
I LOVE THIS PLACE SO MUCH THAT I DON'T THINK ILL BE ABLE TO PUT IT INTO WORDS CORRECTLY!!! THIS PLACE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! ANY SORT OF MAKEUP BRAND OR BEAUTY UTENSILS YOU NEED WILL ALWAYS BE HERE!! I LOVE THIS PLACE SO MUCH!!!!
The place I go to is small because it is inside of JCP. I have became close to one person in the store. She helps me immensely. Doesn't care when I bring in my own make up because I have extremely touchy skin. Helps me with my question. Now the rest of the employees don't give me the time of day once I bring up the fact I typically only use certain brand of make up that they don't sell, except for mascara. Also I only by my brush there.
I loveeeeeeeee Sephora so much, I just wish there were more stores around my area. There's only one relatively close to me and it's not actually an entire store. It's more of a kiosk. Whenever I do shop at Sephora though, I'm never disappointed with what I leave with. Always satisfied with their products.
Sephora is one of my favorite stores to buy makeup from. I'll occasionally go in the actual store, but I'm more of an online shopper. Their website is great. Love the organization and the fact that since I had my foundation matched in the store, all brands and shades for my color are listed on the website.
I love Sephora. They also have a rewards program. You earn points when you shop and your can redeem them in the future at certain point points and get deluxe size of products. So kinda like a try before you buy type program.
Every single time I need a new makeup product, I go to Sephora. I love their selection of makeup products and brands. My go-to purchase from Sephora is my Lancome foundation. I have also bought many other face makeup products from this store and will again. I do recommend Sephora for all your makeup needs.
I really love Sephora's products, but I'm not a huge fan of their prices...though I like their prices better than some other beauty stores. They really have good quality products, I'm just cheap, otherwise I'd give 5 stars.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos