BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Carolina E.
Doral, FL

Where do I begin with this amazing foundation, I am one to try new foundation many times through out the month and boy do I love this one it has medium to to full coverage I prefer this than my higher end foundations and very inexpensive. I have combo skin and this stays on my skin for more than 10hours and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin I prefer applying with a damp beauty blender or real techniques sponge. Don't over look this foundation it's absolutely amazing!!!!😍
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I love the variety of makeup and brands sephora has! I love that they offer samples of almost anything so that I can go home and try it myself. There has been plenty of times i went into a store they did my makeup, i bought the items, went home and it looked horrible! Sephora also is always willing to exchange products. Their only downside is the lack of coupons or deals. Ulta has a lot of deals when it comes to "buy this item and get a deluxe sample" those are always nice to be able to try other things out.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
Mohegan sun casino location in Connecticut was less than accommodating. I wanted a new look and had questions but no one wanted to help me and to be honest their faces showed me that they could do a cat eye with red lips. Really? I can do that. I come for inspiration. For service, and the store was trashed. The testers were absolutely disgusting. I would never put those products on my face. The employees usually showcase different looks or even avant-garde looks. But that was nought to be had here. So I went to Ulta. And I'll get my sephora brands online.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Sephora is a great place to buy pricier makeup items. They definitely don't sell drugstore/affordable makeup like Maybelline and Covergirl - only expensive brands like Too Faced and MAC. It can be hard to be taken seriously in Sephora if you don't have "the look." I often have to find things myself because the staff help the ladies wearing a perfect smoky eye first. There is a great selection of products depending on which Sephora you go to and it's easy to find what you want.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is my favorite place for luxury beauty. There are so many brands you can shop for online, and the stores always carry the on trend products. The Sephora brand also has good quality cosmetics but for a lower price. The Beauty Insider rewards system is probably the best one out there. You have so many choices and your points never expire. you also get a birthday gift the month of your birthday. They also have color IQ so you can match you perfect foundation, lip color, and concealer.
Arlette C.
I love that I can visit a store and walk away with three samples of any product without commuting to a purchase. I've usually had a good experience when I visit but I prefer to shop through the app since I can also claim deluxe samples. This company has pretty much set the standard of a beauty store and there's no other place like it! I like to visit in the middle of the week when it's less crowded that way I can easily access an associate should I have a question. The rewards program is worth enrolling to because every year they have cute presents for your bday month.
Angela A.
Waxahachie, TX
I absolutely love shopping at Sephora. The environment is fun and friendly, the aesthetic of the store is clean and modern. Whenever I need a cosmetic product from one of my favorite name brands, I always go to Sephora. They have such a great selection of brands and products. You can also get samples of almost anything so you don't have to buy something you might not like and have to return, definitely saves time! The rewards program is awesome too. I love saving up points and getting free products!
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
My all time favorite store. The store itself has great brands and a great atmosphere. I think as a business they are GENIUSES. The hands on approach, the samples, and the return policies are great marketing because I have gone into the store countless times "for fun" and to get a sample and I walk out having spent $100. The return policy gives a feeling of security to try new things that I normally would not buy and their rewards program is one of the best. I'm Rouge, the highest tier.
Alexis M.
Anchorage, AK
Sephora really knows how to reel in customers with shiny freebie bait, but once they've got you hooked, they fail on customer service. I had a free gift with purchase of $50 or more, and when I booked the order, the gift was submitted. Well my packaged arrived without the free gift in the box. I called Sephora to inquire and they said that unfortunately their warehouse wouldn't ship the free gift by itself, and that if I was interested in receiving it i could return my order to sephora and reorder it again through the website. So i did that, and the free gift became "unavailable."
Jessica W.
Wylie, TX
The Holy Grail for Makeup Addicts & Influensters everywhere! You cannot leave this place without buying something, so don't go after paying bills or you'll regret it. I've been shopping here since I can remember & they've never left me unsatisfied. You can find all the new & on trend beauty products any MUA would die for. If you haven't been & you've got a makeup obsession, GET THERE!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?