BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Aisha I.
Arlington, VA
I consider myself a novice when it comes to makeup and the amount of assistance that I have received from Sephora employees has been incredible. I live close to a location and I try to stop by once a week just to stock up on my favorites items but also talk about my makeup.
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
Love Sephora! Has pretty much any brand I would look for minus a few. Great range of high quality products. The only problem is the prices are a bit out of my range but that's the brands mostly. I always spend way to much here!
Martina O.
Sephora has been a go to in my home for years I can go there to find the latest/cuting edge in beauty.And I love how my purchases rather online or in store earn me points towards products and the free samples are an added bonus.
Brayden P.
Fresno, CA
I love Sephora! I recently bought some Kat Von D products. Like the everlasting lipstick and lock it foundation amazing products full coverage without looking cakey. Also the lips stains last all day and stay on very well.
Allison P.
My favorite place to pick up luxury and high end makeup products, which is unfortunately not something I get to do very often. All the products vary from somewhat to incredibly expensive, but if price isn't an issue this is the place to go. Great rewards system as well.
Martha W.
My favorite store ever! I absolutely love Sephora and I am one of their VIB Rouge members. The customer service there is great and if something does not work out you can always bring it back, even if you've tested it out!
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
I really love Sephora's products, but I'm not a huge fan of their prices...though I like their prices better than some other beauty stores. They really have good quality products, I'm just cheap, otherwise I'd give 5 stars.
Jordan B.
Poolesville, MD
I love the variety of makeup and skincare products that Sephora has available. It makes shopping on any budget very easy. The locations are always clean and employees are always happy to help. I wish more sales or loyalty benefits were available. Overall, I recommend shopping here for all your beauty needs.
Katherine T.
San Diego , CA
Being as addicted as I am to make up, Sephora is like heaven to me, especially during this time with the holiday sets! Holiday sets are amazing, especially Sephora favorites, these sets are usually high end products in a deluxe sample size that goes for a really good price, I love it cause I can try the products without having to commit to spending a whole lot on one item and pay full price, usually sets are cheaper or the equal amount to one full size product but gives you a whole lot more!! Everything is set at a reasonable price, I love to do my shopping online because of the promotion samples especially the ones that comes in a super cute bag/clutch, every time there's a new one, I swear I'm here tempted to buy everything just for those cute bags. Best part is you only got to spend $25 the most to receive most of the promotions! Be sure to look this up, because they're really amazing samples! And you also get three extra samples online!! It really does make my beauty addiction rewarding when I'm a beauty insider, birthday gifts, & point for more great stuff! A dollar for every point, it gets you more addicted when you know you want to reach the next levels like VIB & VIB rouge for more amazing gifts, early access to items, discounts (they usually have VIB sales, with early access to items & great prices) and so much more. I can not put into words how much I love Sephora!
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
I have the sephora facial wipes in rose! I LOVE them! They take off all makeup products easily, it makes my skin feel clean but still hydrated, and has a wonderful scent that is not too strong. Would definitely recommend.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?