BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maggie K.
Burlington, KY
I love Sephora. They have great customer service and really stand behind it. It you aren't happy with a product they will return it. I much rather pay a little more for something and have great service and policies to match.
Shiraz A.
Texas
Sephora is where I want to be buried you guys. Everytime I feel down I go straight to my local Sephora. I swear this store has gotten me through it all from a bad work day to a breakup with my cheating SOB ex. The girls and guys here are always so sweet and I throw my money at them lol.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Sephora definitely has all the high end beauty products you could need. Their staff is both knowledgeable and helpful. I primarily purchase cosmetics and sometimes hair care products. All in all, I would recommend this store.
Jenny K.
I absolutely love sephora , they always have great sales . The customer service is also very great there , even though I heard many people say bad things about customer service . I always buy my kat von d products there .
Tiffanie A.
Aliquippa, PA
The place I go to is small because it is inside of JCP. I have became close to one person in the store. She helps me immensely. Doesn't care when I bring in my own make up because I have extremely touchy skin. Helps me with my question. Now the rest of the employees don't give me the time of day once I bring up the fact I typically only use certain brand of make up that they don't sell, except for mascara. Also I only by my brush there.
Dacia G.
Atlanta, GA
Sephora is one of my all-time favorite stores. They have so many brands and their loyalty program is uncomparable. You can always test the products before buying them, ask for samples, and return anything you don't like. Apparently, the COLOR IQ system isn't that POC-friendly, but that's my only complaint.
Julia R.
Newton, NJ
Whenever I've shopped in Sephora I've always had positive experiences. Always very clean and well kept, the staff are usually very friendly and helpful, and the selection of products is much better than other counterparts.
Taylor V.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora doesn't need a review. They are widely known and for good reason. They carry a lot of products, a lot of brands and have high end and low end things. They never disappoint. Their reward system is also so worth it!
Helyn H.
I love Sephora so much!! I always go there whenever I want high end makeup products. Its definitely expensive but most products are really good. I wish there were more stuff in the Sephora in my mall as it is really small.
Izzy C.
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MAKEUP STORES!! I love shopping here for everything that I need for my face. There is a wide variety of high end makeup brands that makes it perfect and easy for every consumer to find what he or she needs.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?