- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I use the brow wiz I got at sephora for a gift it's the best eyebrow pencil they have it has a smooth texture easy way to shape my eyebrows I recommend that product to everyone because I love it so much have every color !!
I love Sephora. They have great named brands and great sales. You can also score some free samples with every purchase. Make sure to sign up for their free rewards program that gives you a special free gift for your birthday!
I love Sephora. They have great customer service and really stand behind it. It you aren't happy with a product they will return it. I much rather pay a little more for something and have great service and policies to match.
I love sephora it has a lot of great beauty and skin caee products and you could also get samples to try out or swatch lipsticks and eyesgadows at the store it carries a lot if great high end brands and new brands as well
The place I go to is small because it is inside of JCP. I have became close to one person in the store. She helps me immensely. Doesn't care when I bring in my own make up because I have extremely touchy skin. Helps me with my question. Now the rest of the employees don't give me the time of day once I bring up the fact I typically only use certain brand of make up that they don't sell, except for mascara. Also I only by my brush there.
I always enjoy the service and selection available at my local Sephora store, but I generally shop online for the free samples, fast shipping, and excellent customer service/return policy. I have never had any issues with a return, and it is the reason I will continue to shop at Sephora.
Sephora is great even though it's expensive. People there are really friendly, you can get couple of samples even though you don't purchase anything, every dollar you spend counts as points, and you get deluxe samples with purchase
Every single time I need a new makeup product, I go to Sephora. I love their selection of makeup products and brands. My go-to purchase from Sephora is my Lancome foundation. I have also bought many other face makeup products from this store and will again. I do recommend Sephora for all your makeup needs.
Sephora definitely has all the high end beauty products you could need. Their staff is both knowledgeable and helpful. I primarily purchase cosmetics and sometimes hair care products. All in all, I would recommend this store.
Sephora is my favorite place to buy makeup. All of their products feel refreshing and are light no cake faces ladies!! Whenever you apply their face masks or beauty products it takes ten years off of you.i highly recommend
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos