- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love Sephora if I am looking for a beauty gift for a friend or family member. I love it even more if I am trying to find something new in beauty for myself. Plus they give you samples of anything in the store, so dont be afraid to ask.
Sephora is the best place to go for alll of your beauty necessities. Makeup, hair products, nails, face and so much more can be found here. They sell all of the best quality high end makeup and always have amazing sales and deals especially near holidays.
I love the variety of makeup and skincare products that Sephora has available. It makes shopping on any budget very easy. The locations are always clean and employees are always happy to help. I wish more sales or loyalty benefits were available. Overall, I recommend shopping here for all your beauty needs.
I've never been to a Sephora outside of JC Penny's, but I will say I've never had a bad experience. My favorite purchase was Make up forever HD foundation, it's amazing and the people in the store were absolutely helpful.
One of my favorite products is the benefit precisely my browser brow pencil which I bought from Sephora. It's my all time favorite brow pencil because of its good pigment and creaminess. It glides on and doesn't move all day. The width of the pencil makes it easy to fill in small; sparse parts of my brow.
I always purchase my beauty blenders from Sephora and they are the best makeup sponges I've ever tried. They're so soft and bouncy and when wet they expand so much that you can really cover a lot in a short amount of time
Love Sephora! Has pretty much any brand I would look for minus a few. Great range of high quality products. The only problem is the prices are a bit out of my range but that's the brands mostly. I always spend way to much here!
My go to store to buy all my beauty babiessss!! They have a wide variety of high end beauty brands and products to sell!!! Their employers are always helpful when I go and give you awesome tips!! I'll never stop going to sephora!
This store has everything you need and the expertise in staff to keep you from getting too overwhelmed! They can guide you to products that are best for you and even let you try before you buy! A must-go-to for cosmetics!
Sephora products are good fun products. If I need fun eyeshadow colors or lip colors I know I won't wear often they have so many colors to choose from and I find that they are priced very well. You can also blend one with your regular eye shadow routine for a fun pop and change. Also great liquid eyeliner
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos