BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
traci c.
Milford, CT
I love Sephora not only for their high quality product line, but my local store has the most helpful associates. They are always offering me samples on any product im skeptical on purchasing. I do wish their rewards program was better. I love they offer free 2 day shipping, and 3 samples with every online purchase.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
Sephora is my favorite place to get high end beauty products. Not only do they have everything but all the employees have so much knowledge they really help you find the right product for you. Not to mention free samples and great bonus gifts!
Angelica F.
Kingston, NY
This is one of my go to stores! The employees are always friendly and knowledgeable about their products, something I greatly appreciate when in need of something new. Price wise however, it is a little bit expensive but it is a reasonable price to pay when compared to the quality you are receiving.
Sheryl A.
Indianapolis, IN
Sephora has always been great to me! Every time I don't know something about a certain product the staff always explains to me what is and what is used for. They help me find what's best for me. They do get very busy at times so sometimes I wish there was more beauty experts to help me so I don't have to wait.
JOCELYN N.
Elmhurst, NY
Sephora.... what can i say its my favorite store ever! I love the various companies under one roof. I love the attention that the staff gives to its customers and then fact that they give you samples is the best thing ever!
Valerie W.
Granite City, IL
My go to makeup store! Love the selection they have here. I wish that they carried some products that were a little more affordable but I understand that they're not a drugstore! The staff are always really kind and helpful.
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
I am not the biggest fan of the store. They don't have any sales and act like they're better than everyone else. The employees are always rude and never willing to help. I've also found that most of their products are extremely overpriced and you can get better deals shopping at other places. I will occasionally go there but it is not my go-to store.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
As a guy whom is heterosexual, I do not necessarily purchase anything, I just go in with my girlfriend. It's always really packed, make up is everywhere, and for some reason it's over priced. They really need to stop trying to assist customers and check people out at the register. I personally won't go in the store anymore but my girlfriend will.
Brandie A.
Shelton, WA
What can I say about Sephora? It's your go to for all your make up, skin care, perfume and cologne needs! For me and women! It mostly has everything I could want there. The staff is always nice when I am there. Greeted promptly. I've heard many horror stories about Sephora, but I have yet to experience that.
i love sephora the workers are very helpful for what you need i love all of the products there at sephora are high quality and some are low end as well there are no cons here and i really do recommend shopping here i love it
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?