BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Sephora is great because you can find everything from high end to affordable makeup, skin care, hair care, and body care. They carry a wide array of brands and as you purchase products you accumulate points for free goodies.
Rosa and Sara C.
Marlton, NJ
They have a great assortment of high end makeup and skincare brands. While some of their makeup artists are very knowledgeable others don't seem to know what they're doing or are too focused on selling your products to actually give you any help. While their big name brands tend to hold true to pricing, a lot of their skinare from Asian countries have been marked up higher than not only American selling websites but more than it would cost to buy out of Country.
Rosa P.
I love the Sephora, that I go to. I know some of the workers. I dint go to just any Sephora. I know they have the same products but they don't have the same employees. I recently when and some workers already know me by name. All super kind. If I can't make it to that one on a busy day, I just wait and go on a different day.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
As a guy whom is heterosexual, I do not necessarily purchase anything, I just go in with my girlfriend. It's always really packed, make up is everywhere, and for some reason it's over priced. They really need to stop trying to assist customers and check people out at the register. I personally won't go in the store anymore but my girlfriend will.
Crystal R.
Midvale, UT
My local Sephora is amazing and the people there are always so helpful and always help me find what I am looking for even if I may not know what it is I need exactly myself. I have not had a bad experience going in there at all. They help you find what you need without just recommending products to make a sale.
Kaylene R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Sephora beauty products. They are a reliable company and the products are exactly what you see and try at the store. I would definitely recommend and it is on the pricier side, but definitely worth it when I have that money to spend.
Natalie E.
Bogota, NJ
Love love love Sephora. Best place for advice and trying new products. You can get a sample of almost anything that you're afraid to make the commitment to buy. I shop here all the time and recommend it for any beauty lover
Ana C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love how they have all of the nice brands which gives a variety of choices. the rewards program is also really cool!! I just tend to go to ulta more because they not only have the nice brands, but drugstore brands as well.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Sephora for me was a store that I usually stayed away from until I got a birthday coupon for a free item, and boy did that get me hooked! Prices are reasonable they have a large selection of everything and I would absolutely recommend shopping there?
Angelica F.
Kingston, NY
This is one of my go to stores! The employees are always friendly and knowledgeable about their products, something I greatly appreciate when in need of something new. Price wise however, it is a little bit expensive but it is a reasonable price to pay when compared to the quality you are receiving.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?