BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Evelyn C.
Princeton, TX
I love Sephora, and of course the people who work there are always very friendly, and ready to help you out. It is affordable, some items are expensive, but of course the items are top brand. I love purchasing brushes, and pretty much anything from Sephora.
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Can't say enough good things about Sephora. It's one of my favorite places to shop! They are always so helpful and nice every time. They show me how to properly use the products and help me pick the right shade. Everything I buy there I love!
Ashley S.
Metairie, LA
What more is there to really say about Sephora? It's amazing and empties my wallet successfully each time I step into the store. Every time I go, the employees are always nice and willing to help out in whatever way they possibly can.
Kait K.
Sephora has all the go to beauty needs. They always have so many brands and products to choose from! Unfortunately there is only a small store in one of the department stores at the mall, but they still meet my needs. I would recommend people to go here and also speak with one of the workers for any tips that you may need!
Brianna H.
Fort Worth , Tx
Sephora is awesome because they carry multiple lines plus more, including skincare and fragrances. They have a rewards program too. I only gave 3 stars because I have never been to an actual clean sephora store. The sample makeup is usually all dirty and nasty looking. The employees sometimes look like clowns because they are wearing too much makeup.
Rachel M.
Omaha, NE
Sephora is the beauty mecca. They always have the newest and most-loved products. Everything is organized by brand, and they carry items in many different price levels. One of the reasons I buy exclusively at Sephora is you can return products after using if you don't like them. The best part about being a VIB is redeeming prizes for reward points on every purchase, free samples of any product, and not having to bring your receipt for returns - they store it in the system!
Reilly S.
This store is touch and go for me. Some of the employees are super helpful while others just blow me off. The beauty products are on the pricey side and I only go there now if I know exactly what I want otherwise I'm just treated like a child lost in a mall.
JUSTICE R.
London, OH
I only shop online here unless i have to get something asap. For them to be really nice to you and actually super helpful and give you samples is if you look really nice if you go in with sweats they dont even approach you just stare from a distance
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
One of my favorite makeup/facial care stores. You can always find what you need or something very similar and possibly even better! The people there are always very friendly & helpful. It's more expensive then just any other store, but definitely worth the cost. Great quality products!
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I recently started to have a lot more fun with makeup just a couple of months ago. Sephora has a lot of high end products so I'm not going to say it's affordable. But the staff is super helpful and you can get makeovers there too so Sephora is great!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.