- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
From Sephora I used the powder countour kit palette, I use it every single day it works amazing it's my favorite to use and really easy to use especially for those who are barely learning because it's powder. My shade is light to medium they have different shades for different types of color skins which awesome
I have always been so pleased with the service and attention Sephora gives it's customers. The staff seem very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Sephora giving samples has saved me so much time and money over the years !
Any girl that likes brand name make up, likes and loves Sephora. They make it easy to have high and make up available to all consumers. Placing their stores in JCPenney's allows for an even more up to the customer approach.
Sephora has always been great to me! Every time I don't know something about a certain product the staff always explains to me what is and what is used for. They help me find what's best for me. They do get very busy at times so sometimes I wish there was more beauty experts to help me so I don't have to wait.
I love sephora! They're products are always amazing and they have the best high end products. The people that work there are always so nice and helpful! I always walk in with one idea in mind and end up buying a million products.
Love Sephora. The staff is very friendly and they are very helpful with any questions. I really like their foundation and their cover up. It's light but it also really conceals nicely. I would recommend to my friends. It is slightly expensive.
I love sephora. All though most people hate the expensive prices but you get what you pay for! I shop there often but not everyday. I love that there are nice people to help match makeup!! Yes I will shop again!! Wonderful!!
Sephora.... what can i say its my favorite store ever! I love the various companies under one roof. I love the attention that the staff gives to its customers and then fact that they give you samples is the best thing ever!
I love Sephora! It has about every makeup brand that i use. I have bought plenty of products from there like, the Kat Von D eyeliner, ABH Dipbrow Pomade, Orgins Face Masks, and more. I would definitely recommend this store!
Sephora is my favorite place to get high end beauty products. Not only do they have everything but all the employees have so much knowledge they really help you find the right product for you. Not to mention free samples and great bonus gifts!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos