BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mere R.
The store itself is cool and all but the PLAY! box is where it's at! It's $10/month and can be cancelled at anytime.  That $10 includes your shipping too! I always get awesome stuff! I get high end, deluxe samples of things I'd never pay full price for without a trial.  I just recently scored a deluxe sample of a $53 hair mask!
Sarah J.
Statesboro, GA
Sephora carries all brands. They carry brands that you can't find in a 'normal' make up store. All of their employees always help you, and are very educated and up to date on the make up. The best part about sephora is all the help that you receive when you go in.
Ninjer R.
Van Nuys, CA
The sales associates there are always helpful and somewhat knowledgeable. Love how they give their customers freebies on their birthdays. Store is filled with great high end products to give your skin the beauty it deserves
Stephanie R.
I LOVE Sephora i find everything i need in there not the cheapest price but everything is of great quality i do prefer ulta because of the better sales it has but at times sephore is the only store that carries certain products.
Emily S.
The sales associates are very friendly and helpful! The wide range of products are great, and the employees are always looking to help you and give recommendations. It is pricey, but a lot of the time you are getting what you pay for! I recommend this store!
Brenda C.
I absolutely adore the Sephora website! As someone who is constantly looking for new products to try, I absolutely love the various search options and suggestions the site has to offer. Additionally, I find the videos included with some products to be extremely helpful.
Veronica B.
Succasunna, NJ
Sephora was the first store where I started buying high end makeup. Most of the time the staff is very helpful and sweet and will do tutorials. They carry a ton of great brands and are very helpful with answering questions.
Amethyst V.
I love Sephora so much. They offer such great beauty products and their makeup artists are so nice. I love that they offer samples and give free makeovers. They sell high end makeup but they're products are worth the money.
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Seohora is my go to when I need to get my moisturizer. I use the Fresh Rose Water gel Moisturizer for my face. I can't get it any other make up stores but Sephora. I love that they always keep it stocked and that it is easy to find!
Burkleigh B.
Fort Worth , TX
Sephora is one of my favorite stores! They have everything you need when it comes to beauty and hair care products. I love that you are able to try free samples and that you can shop more than one brand. I definitely have brand faves and store faves but its nice to get an assortment in one store when you shop!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?