- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love Sephora. But I really like how they give you samples. Since I have really sensitive skin its hard to buy stuff that might itritate it. So it nice I can get a decent size sample to try a few times to see if I get a reaction
Sephora is the best Beauty store. I love the cast members they know what they are talking about. I like that i can return products easily without issues. I use to be only Mac person but had terrible customer service that made me venture out to other brands. so glad i did :)
I'm obsessed with Sephora and all there brands. I shop hear as soon as I can and the shoping experience for me is always great. My favorite purchase was my Kay von d liquid lip .. I love it still .. I would 100% recommend shopping here
Love shopping at Sephora, I mainly have shopped online but even when I do that it gets shipped so nicely. Everything they sell is good quality, good brand products. Some things can be kinda pricey but it is definitely worth it. I will always shop here.
I just recently bought the best mascara I've ever used from sephora. The brand is Too Faced and the mascarais called Beter Than Sex. I'm really picky about my mascara and this stuff is awesome! I would recommend it for anyone!
Bought this on sale and tbh I've never had an issue with any of the eye products. They are pigmented and the liners stay put. I even brought this to Vegas instead of packing a bag full of products. The blushes are ok and I have never tried the lip glosses. Worth the sale price.
I love the rewards program, the free samples, and the ability to try out every product in stores. Employees are always helpful and knowledgeable, which is great! I wish they had more sales/discount opportunities, but overall this is my go to beauty store!
I love sephora. All though most people hate the expensive prices but you get what you pay for! I shop there often but not everyday. I love that there are nice people to help match makeup!! Yes I will shop again!! Wonderful!!
I must admit that as much as I love Sephora, it's not my go-to store when I'm in the U.S. I think it holds amazing products but most are high-end and way too expensive for my budget. Someday I'll be able to shop here regularly though.
I am absolutely,positively in love with Anastasia brow gel. I have tried countless products over the years to fill in my very sparse eyebrows and nothing works like this stuff! I can put it out in the morning sweat through a long work out, and my eyebrows are still in place. Five stars for an amazing product!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos