BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Shavonna H.
I mean what can I say, Sephora is great but not without it's flaws. I really only go here when I know I need to purchase an expensive product so I can rack up the VIB points. The folks who work here are often times clueless or uninterested in helping you find the right products. Sephora is where you go when you know what you want. Newbies aren't really welcomed or permitted. As I started my makeup journey, I very quickly realized that Sephora would not be the place to help me learn...
Karlyn M.
Waco, TX
This is a great store especially for testing items. The beauty experts are always looking to help and are obviously passionate about what they do. I had the hardest time getting matched with a foundation and they had this amazing new tool that took a close up picture of your skin pigment and matched you with 5 or 6 foundations. You can then choose based off of the look you want - matte or dewy etc. they will also send you home with free samples here and a present around your birthday!
Lolies C.
San Jose
Sephora is like my go to everyday I love that store there is so much there they even have a aisle where they have there own sephora products and they are so cute and they have many products that are so useful and so similar to actually high on brands they even have helpful products like blotting sheets mini beauty blenders and falses that are soo cuteee and they have so much their even purfume skincare hair care everything it's a dream store you just wanna have everything I really recommend that store if your looking for any makeup or skin care products or purfumes I really suggest going to sophora it's everywhere in malls and it's a really great store
Lilly D.
Dorchester , MA
I love Sephora! This is my favorite place to buy make-up because I feel like they have EVERYTHING! Plus, their staff is normally pretty knowledgable. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because the last time I was in there no one seemed to have a clue about anything, and didn't seem to want to be bothered to help me. When I'm looking for higher end products this is definitely my go-to store. Plus the amount of sample sizes they have makes it so easy to try out new products!
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
I love wandering through the isles of sephora to find the next new beauty tool or product that would make my life complete! I recently picked up a face mask by Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask. Watched reviews on this stuff and I am so happy to have added it to my facial routine! Luxury in a bottle! It's a little pricey but the results and benefits won me over!!! I love this stuff, not to mention you feel like royalty when giving yourself the treatment !
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Great store, great selection of products, great sales and "member" benefits. Products are a bit on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for. Ive only had one bad experience at a Sephora near me. I was trying to buy several new, and rather expensive products and the sales lady acted as if she was too busy to help me. I just moved on to the next store in my town and spent my money there with a fantastic consultant who took her time to make sure the products were perfect for me.
Dana S.
This shop is so fun for a makeup lover. But it is overwhelming when you walk in. I feel like a kid in a candy store, undecided about what to look at first. The range of products carried here is impressive and it's always fun to look around. The only downside is that I've noticed their workers are often less knowledgeable than most makeup fans about new products. They are trying to push their own sale and that turns me off to buying at all. Not all of them but that's been my experience in some shops.
Hannah A.
Depew, NY
This is such a great place to go! I spend all of my money there but it's so nice to walk in and see smiling faces every time. Make sure you ALWAYS ask for samples! They will give you a sample of ANYTHING in the store! It's such a great place to search for new products because you can swatch and test and feel and try to your hearts content! Make sure you get their point perk card! FREEBIES!! Order online and you can pick four free samples, three available to anyone and a fourth deluxe size with promo code!
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
I've gone to the Sephora that's in the Kenwood mall and it's a hit and miss on how you get treated when you walk in. Some of the workers will notice you come in the door and actually ask you if you need help while the other ones just stand by the doors chit chatting with the other workers. They have always had everything I've needed but 9 times out of 10 the 'try me' products are usually smeared on EVERYTHING as if kids came in and played with it all. I do like how they keep everything in stock most of the time on the shelves so you dont have to constantly ask do you have this on all the items you need. I think if you changed the attitude of some of the girls that work there and cleaned up the tester areas a tad bit it would be more enjoyable to shop at !
Jocelyn R.
Medford, OR
Sephora is one of my favorite stores. The staff is always very helpful when guiding me through the various sections of the store and helping me make decisions about what is going to work best for me. Typically the prices are on the more expensive side, but when it comes to skin care I don't want to skimp. I have acne prone/oily skin and Sephora carries some of the best skin care brands. They also have a great return policy if you have any issues with any of their products. Would highly recommend!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?