BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kristen S.
Hudson, SD
I seriously love Sephora! If I'm in need of a beauty product this is my go to place. I love their rewards program and I have made it up to the VIB level. The products are more high end but I feel that you get what you pay for.
Jazmine G.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE the free makeup application and facials they do at sephora! Not only that but also that you can take free samples of any product no matte its price! Totally prefer sephora over ulta since they have more of a makeup selection.
Kiley W.
Hutchinson, KS
Sephora is an absolute state of wonder and awe for anybody! I've been a freelance makeup artist since 2006 and I'm pretty sure I visit Sephora more than the grocery store! I love the wide variety of products and that they keep up with all the latest trends!
Genee S.
South Bend, IN
Neutrogena oil free acne face wash. I have used this since high school and it keeps my face clear. I wish the company would expand their moisturizing line. It was limited and then discontinued. However, still a great product.
Kia C.
Halifax, VA
It was nice and clean on the inside. The workers there really new there stuff and was eager on helping me out even though the store was really packed. I have absolutely no con other than the store being packed but they have no control over that. Everything was nice and clean. overall i had a wonderful experience!
Yahaira R.
Independence, MO
I love going to Sephora to see any new products that have come out. I also really love that you're able to take home free samples of makeup to try on yourself. One thing I don't like is that employees can sometimes be very rude.
Mackenzie S.
Wellsburg, WV
It really depends on what sephora you go to that determines your satisfaction with the store. A straight sephora store is wonderful and an overall nice experience. When you hit the sephora in jcpennys is when problems arise. It's too small, not a large range of products, and the workers don't really help you out.
Erin N.
Franklin, TN
I LOVE Sephora for any and all of my beauty needs. They have a decent range of options from mid to high end pricing. I know that I'm getting quality items when I buy from Sephora. The only thing I don't like is some of the associates' product knowledge. Several times, I have gone in asking about their opinion/knowledge to help me pick between two products and they have no idea what to recommend. They always just tell me to get whichever product is most expensive.
Kethlyn P.
I LOVE sephora so many options to choose from. My have purchase was my foundation. It's light weight and great on sensitive skin. The shopping experience is amazing they have make up guru's to help you find whatever you need.
Adriona H.
Mississippi State, MS
The customer service is great. As soon as you enter, a sales representative offers to help. They have many affordable products. My favorite purchase is the Urban Decay eye primer. The experience around that purchase was so great. The workers were helpful and attentive. I will definitely return for future purchases.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?