- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Honestly I love sephora and the products. I shop here maybe once a month. It's a little pricey because it has a lot of higher end makeup. Sometimes the customer service isn't always the best. But other than that it's a great store.
Sephora is a great store to buy products even if it can be on the more top brands side that requires more money. However many of the products I use are mostly in Sephora and with the beauty insider reward program I am apart of has saved me alot especially when it comes to getting free samples per how much I spend.
Sephora is a nice high quality/luxury beauty products.They carry a wide selection of brands and products. The products can be expensive but its nice to get your money's worth of knowing you will always get authentic products................
How can I ever go back to traditional make-up counters? Sephora is excellent one-stop shop for everything I need from face to hair. I prefer having the chance to browse on my own to circling around the counter with someone pushing products and colors I'm not interested in. The loyalty program is a must, as well!
I've used a glam glow mask at sephora I used the orange one that called flasmud and I did not see a difference on my skin fright away but within a few days it started to really shine and glow and im very greatful for having a Sephora near me
I really enjoy shopping here because you get to test out almost every product that they have before you buy it. Their online store is great too because they have a lot of free add one that you can do after you purchase something.
Love Sephora. But I really like how they give you samples. Since I have really sensitive skin its hard to buy stuff that might itritate it. So it nice I can get a decent size sample to try a few times to see if I get a reaction
I rarely go into sephora. I am not a huge make up person and when I do wear it I wear It Cosmetics. They do not carry this brand. I also feel like when I go into this store it is very hard to find someone to help you because they are so busy, though they are always very nice and helpful when you can find someone.
Sephora is my favorite makeup store. They always have great service and I love getting samples with my purchases. I bought my first little makeup pallet from sephora and I think that it is a great place for a beginner or pro to shop
This is the best store for beauty! The employees are so helpful and they carry so many high quality brands! I love their reward system and how they truly value their customers. They also have free classes for beauty insiders!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos