- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Happiest place on EARTH!! Sephora literally has everything any girl could ever need. The girls who work there are usually super helpful and very knowledgable about all the different products. They have large ranges in price points on all cosmetics.
Sephora has one of the most friendly staff that I've ever been around. They always ask if you need help and are amazing with their recommendations. I love their too faced section and I'm very sure that I will always shop here.
I love shopping at Sephora. Depends on the location I go to but the experience is usually wonderful. I always find what I'm looking for and much more! I love the layout of the store and how I can always find someone to help me.
Just love the store in general! Great place to shop, decent prices and the staff are always willing to help when needed! I shop here quite frequently!! Will shop here for ever, it has all the needs of the hair and makeup world!
Sephora as a whole is an incredible place to shop. The quality of the employees through their knowledge and willingness to help is unparalleled. This is my number 1 place to shop and that's not going to change. I shop there every two weeks/once a month because I feel appreciated and love what they suggest to me.
How can I ever go back to traditional make-up counters? Sephora is excellent one-stop shop for everything I need from face to hair. I prefer having the chance to browse on my own to circling around the counter with someone pushing products and colors I'm not interested in. The loyalty program is a must, as well!
Sephora is the BEST shop for makeup junkies!!! They carry nearly every brand (hello Tarte!) and I love the bright, open stores. I don't have a local Sephora, so I can only go when I'm out of town, but it's one of my fave stops!
I've not recently purchased any Sephora brand products, but I highly enjoy shopping on the Sephora website as a VIB, earning points and receiving special deluxe size samples, in addition to two day flash shipping for just $10.00 a year!
This is my absolute favorite store to get any beauty products from. They have great makeup that is high quality and they are always very helpful when I go in the store. A lot of time you can get free samples also which I love.
This is the best store for beauty! The employees are so helpful and they carry so many high quality brands! I love their reward system and how they truly value their customers. They also have free classes for beauty insiders!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos