BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Emily B.
Charlevoix
Love the Beauty Insider card. The store are always pretty clean and well stocked. The staff are helpful and don't shame you for not knowing how to use a product. I would recommend shopping here, especially when there's a sale.
Sydney K.
Urbandale
I love Sephora! The products are all a bit pricey, but they are the best quality you are going to find so I think it is worth it. The staff is always really helpful when you're there. They always know right where everything is and have a lot of knowledge about all the products so they are able to recommend things to you based on your needs.
Jade T.
San Marcos, TX
Sephora is a great store to buy products even if it can be on the more top brands side that requires more money. However many of the products I use are mostly in Sephora and with the beauty insider reward program I am apart of has saved me alot especially when it comes to getting free samples per how much I spend.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I have a love-hate relationship with Sephora. Obviously, I love to go there for all the beauty products I want and need, they have a wonderful brand range, mostly high-end and luxury, but I'm not a fan of their rewards system that usually just avails me sample sizes of products, that I can ask for FREE if I wanted to test them out.
I appreciate the VIB Rouge access and seasonal discounts and all that, but I wish they gave you a better value for your shopping bucks.
Also, let's talk about customer service, I've had some wonderful guys and girls help me out at Sephora, I usually don't need a lot of help, I prefer to be left alone because makeup shopping is my zen time and I understand that these people are working and need to make a sale, but sometimes, I just land on the very worst of them, that all I wanna do is order online and never go to a store.
Once, I was returning a product, I have the receipt and everything, but I got a stink eye like I stole the item or something. Another time, I was in a rush to pick up an item so I directly went to ask a girl who worked there and asked if she can help me find the item and she said, I'm busy right now (she was chatting with another girl who worked there). So yeah, moments like that make me not wanna go back and shop from them.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
I've always had great service at my local Sephora. The staff is always extremely helpful. As someone who follows the same (boring) makeup routine, they've always been great about suggesting new products that I always love, but that don't take up a lot of my time.
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
I used the lipstain from sephora and let me tell you they are amazing , they stay on your lips for quite a while they feel amazing on your lips they cost about $14 dollars , yes i would shop there everyday if i had the money.
Fatima P.
Santa Barbara , CA
Sephora is a nice high quality/luxury beauty products.They carry a wide selection of brands and products. The products can be expensive but its nice to get your money's worth of knowing you will always get authentic products................
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I absolutely love Sephora! I probably shop there way too much. The staff are always so friendly and I can't leave there without buying at least one thing. If you love beauty products, then you definitely need to experience shopping at Sephora.
Mia S.
Union, KY
I've used a glam glow mask at sephora I used the orange one that called flasmud and I did not see a difference on my skin fright away but within a few days it started to really shine and glow and im very greatful for having a Sephora near me
Emily G.
Woodland, CA
I go to the Sephora in my local mall. The people that work there are incredibly nice. I love buying my eyeshadow palettes there because you can look at the samples they have out. That's a great way to see what you want to buy.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?