- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora! The staff is always very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The vast array of product is perfect. Shopping online is also pretty great! The prices don't seem extravagant to me and this is now my go to make up store!
I really enjoy shopping here because you get to test out almost every product that they have before you buy it. Their online store is great too because they have a lot of free add one that you can do after you purchase something.
Sephora is my JAM! I love this place! I have bought my ride or die make up products from Sephora! I know I'm always going to get high quality products from here. My favorite product I've purchased here is my Anastasia Beverly Hills pallet!
I'm obsessed with Sephora and all there brands. I shop hear as soon as I can and the shoping experience for me is always great. My favorite purchase was my Kay von d liquid lip .. I love it still .. I would 100% recommend shopping here
I recently bought two Sephora hairbrushes. One is a flat paddle brush and one is a round brush. I love them both they go through my hair really easily never tangles and smooth and curl without the need for a separate appliance.
How can I ever go back to traditional make-up counters? Sephora is excellent one-stop shop for everything I need from face to hair. I prefer having the chance to browse on my own to circling around the counter with someone pushing products and colors I'm not interested in. The loyalty program is a must, as well!
I love Sephora because they always have what I need. They have a wide range of makeup, brushes and fragrances. I also love their loyalty program. The price can be high but you can find coupons online. I will definitely shop here again. Staff is usually helpful
Sephora is a nice high quality/luxury beauty products.They carry a wide selection of brands and products. The products can be expensive but its nice to get your money's worth of knowing you will always get authentic products................
Sephora is my go to makeup store. I love the people who work there, always eager to help you test products and find what you need. They carry amazing makeup and skincare brands, and the points you get for shopping make it even better!
This is the best store for beauty! The employees are so helpful and they carry so many high quality brands! I love their reward system and how they truly value their customers. They also have free classes for beauty insiders!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos