BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Genee S.
South Bend, IN
Neutrogena oil free acne face wash. I have used this since high school and it keeps my face clear. I wish the company would expand their moisturizing line. It was limited and then discontinued. However, still a great product.
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
Sephora has some of the best quality make up I have ever used! They are pricey but worth it! I shop on their website and I am a member of their rewards program. Every purchase with them, i get points and then I can trade them in for products to try. A lot of times you can get full size products! You should check it out!
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
SEPHORA is a girls go-to place. I LOVE IT because they have wide selections and you get samples. They have all the latest! Sephora can be pricey but they partner with tons of apps that you can score free giftcards which makes for a better exp!
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I absolutely love Sephora! I probably shop there way too much. The staff are always so friendly and I can't leave there without buying at least one thing. If you love beauty products, then you definitely need to experience shopping at Sephora.
Giovanni N.
Orlando, FL
The Holy Land for all makeup artists, every time I go i say im home. All brand that I love, and high end as well every price range and full lines of everything going to sephora to me is like going to church...my life needs it
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
I used the lipstain from sephora and let me tell you they are amazing , they stay on your lips for quite a while they feel amazing on your lips they cost about $14 dollars , yes i would shop there everyday if i had the money.
Kristen S.
Hudson, SD
I seriously love Sephora! If I'm in need of a beauty product this is my go to place. I love their rewards program and I have made it up to the VIB level. The products are more high end but I feel that you get what you pay for.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I have a love-hate relationship with Sephora. Obviously, I love to go there for all the beauty products I want and need, they have a wonderful brand range, mostly high-end and luxury, but I'm not a fan of their rewards system that usually just avails me sample sizes of products, that I can ask for FREE if I wanted to test them out.
I appreciate the VIB Rouge access and seasonal discounts and all that, but I wish they gave you a better value for your shopping bucks.
Also, let's talk about customer service, I've had some wonderful guys and girls help me out at Sephora, I usually don't need a lot of help, I prefer to be left alone because makeup shopping is my zen time and I understand that these people are working and need to make a sale, but sometimes, I just land on the very worst of them, that all I wanna do is order online and never go to a store.
Once, I was returning a product, I have the receipt and everything, but I got a stink eye like I stole the item or something. Another time, I was in a rush to pick up an item so I directly went to ask a girl who worked there and asked if she can help me find the item and she said, I'm busy right now (she was chatting with another girl who worked there). So yeah, moments like that make me not wanna go back and shop from them.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
I've bought makeup here for couple of years now and I love it so far I've had great experiences and found awesome things prices are great some are more expensive but that's fine I love this place you'll find it all from good quality!!
Lauren M.
Very expensive. You definitely need to know the general price level of the store that you are about to walk into. That being said, they have quality products, and extremely helpful staff who are willing to help with all of your questions.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?