- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love this product! I have never used anything that has worked so well before. The smell is good. It is a little bit pricey and it does have some other brands that it competes with but over all this is my favorite. I would defiantly recommend this and buy it again!It is pricey all products but they are great
I like Sephora. It's like a candy shop for makeup. If I know what I want, it's easy, but if I'm browsing and not sure of what I'm looking for, shopping there can be a drag. There is so much to look at and so many brands. A plus is that you can try everything and even get samples of products (if you ask). They also have a good perfume selection and I've always had good help in that section.
I recently bought the Laura Mercier translucent loose powder and I actually enjoyed the product I had to learn how to use it best. Even though it is transluscent people of color most be careful with how much they use but it is great for setting makeup
I love Sephora because they carry some brands that other retailers do not (i.e. NARS, Makeup Forever, etc.). It also feels like a sophisticated makeup store. The only issue I've ever faced with Sephora is that their stores get WAY too crowded due to the popularity.
A makeup lovers dream! As soon as you step foot inside Sephora you get instantly excited by the chic decor. They have everything you could ever need beauty wise in the store! If you order online you also get to choose free samples!
Sephora is my beauty go-to store. It has most everything I need, and the people who work there are friendly and knowledgeable as compared to other stores. I usually can trust their opinions on products. They also have nearly all of my favorite brands. I wish they would have more sales though. It's a huge dent in my waller.
Sephora is one of my favorites. It has a mix of all different types/kinds of make-up. Sephora has different brands of make-up. It is my go to Alway. I highly recommend Sephora. If u haven't been or shopped at Sephora you definitely need to. Sephora is the best.
Love sephora! Buy a lot of my beauty products from them! When you buy certain product they give you free samples which allow you to try new high end products out! All the sales rep are extremely helpful and not pushy at all! They at honest and give you their opinion!
I am loving Sephora lately because they are bringing so many new lines and products into the store. I love that they are diversifying and bringing in new lines besides the ones owned by Estee Lauder and L'Oreal. Keep up the good work people! Also, I like that Sephora has started including It Cosmetics and Drunk Elephant.
I love Sephora. I could literally go in there and play like a kid would in the candy store. You can swatch (try on) different products they they have out (to try on) and see if you like it. I love that feature; not many store has the try me feature anymore or at all.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos