BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lorena T.
Hialeah , FL
No matter where you live there's probably going to be a Sephora near you. I shop there all the time and my go to product is the Better than S*x mascara which is amazing. I will definitely keep going since is my favorite place nowadays.
Kori B.
El Campo
Best store in the world! I never really cared what type of makeup I used until going to cosmetology school. Now I am obsessed with makeup. The staff is amazing in each and every store and you always feel so welcomed to be there!
Ashley S.
My favorite place to go for all my makeup needs. They carry a lot of name brand products. Love that their staff is knowledgeable about makeup and makeup tips. I'd recommend to go to the staff about the product before purchasing!
Eva P.
Moreno Valley , CA
Sephora is my go-to store for all things urban decay. It's easy to walk in and get what you need fast! During the holidays the lines could be a bit longer than normal but its not too bad. I've also always had good experiences with the employees.
Stephanie S.
I've had the best experiences here. The employees are very helpful and there are a ton of brands to choose from. I especially love the rewards program (beauty insider). I've been able up redeem my points for a few nice products.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this place! Especially the workers. They are so helpful. I like that they have their own brand for alternatives. It is pretty expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. I would recommend anyone especially first time makeup users to shop here.
Andrea S.
Suwanee, GA
Sephora pro demensional higlighting palette. Their highlighter is really good. Sephora has really good products they are really good quality. This highlighter in paticular adds that glow every male or female wants. Basically makes you a goddess. Its so shiny doesnt make you look greasy at all. It has the right amount of glow not over the top unless packed on.
Jackie H.
Roslyn, NY
I love sephora products. I use mascara and eyeliner. Sephora has prodcuts from different places (such as - not your mothers products - which are my favorite) i dont shop here as much because it is more expensive then ulta. But the products are always great.
Chelsea D.
MURRIETA, CA
What's not to love about Sephora? I love the customer service, the makeup, hair products, and all their makeup brushes. All purchases i've made have all been excellent quality. Walking into Sephora is like an adult disneyland. I would recommend anyone to go into Sephora.
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
Love Love Love this store. They are great for any beauty gift you can think of. the experience of going in to the store. they are affordable and expensive. something for everyone. i love everything i have gotten from this store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?