- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is like my second home I absolutely love the store more than anything has everything I need anytime I need to refill a product that I have it isn't just make up they have skin care nailcare haircare it is so amazing I love the store so so so much
I get my perfume from Sephora. I use Stella by Stella McCartney and they are the only place that sells it. Every single time I have been in there everyone is so nice. I usually buy my makeup at ULTA but could possibly change to Sephora.
This is my home away from home .. I search their website everyday just to see the new arrivals. I don't purchase all the time because you know things are expensive. I love the store , their return policy is great ! No complaints
I love using sephora! Depending in what products you get. Sometimes they are over priced but I love using their white eyeliner goes on nice and smooth. I recommended sephora to my friends because they have a wide variety to choose from.
I always find all the brands I'm looking for, the stock their beauty supplies regularly and if you need help or have questions they are always willing to help you. This is one of my favorite places to shop for my makeup supplies
Sephora is a great place to get your basic high end beauty products, but if you need a drugstore option you will have to go to ulta. I think the service there is great, but from personal experience being a younger audience people don't seem to respect you as much.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for makeup. i go there at least once a month to re stock my favorite products or try something new. I think they should look into getting cheaper products, especially the brushes. I recommend it if you can afford spending a few hundred dollars for your usual makeup routine.
I bought a brush that had a four star rating. The only thing I didn't like about it was how the brush broke after two uses. I do not apply makeup rough so I was clueless to how it broke. Overall it applied my makeup really good.
What more is there to really say about Sephora? It's amazing and empties my wallet successfully each time I step into the store. Every time I go, the employees are always nice and willing to help out in whatever way they possibly can.
While the initial impression of the store is overwhelming, Sephora literally has every single beauty product a girl (or boy!) could ever want. The sales associates are a tad bit pushy and tend to pressure you into buying their products, but if you go in with a clear picture of what you want, you won't be disappointed!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos