BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jaquelinne R.
I like sephora because it's products makes my face feel and look flawless, it also makes me feel glamorous and their products are fantastic. I really recommend everyone to try your products for everyone to feel and look flawless.
Sharmeen A.
I really like shopping at Sephora for my beauty needs. I've learned so much from the associates about new product releases. Everyone is really helpful and always willing to guide you towards what product suits your skin tone, type, and color. Plus they have great reward programs and the birthday gift is another plus.
Samantha C.
Columbia, MO
I like this store, because I know what I'm getting into when I go in: high quality beauty products. The main thing I like about this store is that they stand behind their products, and would never sell something they weren't proud of.
Eva P.
Moreno Valley , CA
Sephora is my go-to store for all things urban decay. It's easy to walk in and get what you need fast! During the holidays the lines could be a bit longer than normal but its not too bad. I've also always had good experiences with the employees.
Alexandria H.
Great store. It's a go to for any makeup essentials and the staff are really helpful. They store is huge and has any product you could need. Just a little pricy at times but overall it's awesome. I recommend this store to anyone.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
If I go to Sephora, I'm guaranteed to walk out with quite a few products. Also, I'll smell like every perfume because they're all pretty amazing. Hehe I love that they let you browse the products and try them on. The staff is great!
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
As a beauty lover this store is like a toy store for me! YOu walk in and its so bright and trendy and clean. If you have questions the workers will be happy to help you and even show you how to apply some of the things in there!
Kimberly M.
Sephora is a wonderful store that offers great products with wonderful customer service!! At my local store the employees are fantastic. They take there to help you make decisions regarding your makeup or perfume chose. A wonderful experience! ❤️
Sarah S.
Durham, NC
I'm obsessed with Sephora. I love that you always get free samples and I love getting makeovers at their beauty counter. They have a great return policy as well! Wish they had sales or coupons more often, only reason for 4 stars.
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
I go to a Sephora inside JCP. I go in looking like someone cut my kit string and come out looking and feeling like a million bucks! I always get the help I need & the rewards program is awesome. It's a lot cheaper than therapy!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?