- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is heaven on earth. If i had all the money in the world, it would be spent here. I love how they have everything you're looking for when it comes to makeup, health care products, hair care, perfumes, etc. They're look is so classy and elegant and I honestly have no complaints about this company.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for makeup. i go there at least once a month to re stock my favorite products or try something new. I think they should look into getting cheaper products, especially the brushes. I recommend it if you can afford spending a few hundred dollars for your usual makeup routine.
I love sephora products. I use mascara and eyeliner. Sephora has prodcuts from different places (such as - not your mothers products - which are my favorite) i dont shop here as much because it is more expensive then ulta. But the products are always great.
Sephora is like my second home I absolutely love the store more than anything has everything I need anytime I need to refill a product that I have it isn't just make up they have skin care nailcare haircare it is so amazing I love the store so so so much
Sephora's primer is the best primer I've ever used. I constantly go back to this primer over and over. It's affordable but really gets the job done. Gives and great canvas for your concealer and foundation and doesn't feel heavy
This is my home away from home .. I search their website everyday just to see the new arrivals. I don't purchase all the time because you know things are expensive. I love the store , their return policy is great ! No complaints
I love this place! Especially the workers. They are so helpful. I like that they have their own brand for alternatives. It is pretty expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. I would recommend anyone especially first time makeup users to shop here.
Great store, find all you need for your beauty needs. Look for their sales, sign up for their Beauty Insider program, and subscribe to Play! for a full experience. You can always go to the store and try the products before you buy.
I love ordering/buying my make up from Sephora. I always get samples and I love collecting make up from the Rewards Bazaar. I also love the Sephora Play Subscription. I've been able to try new products that I normally wouldn't have tried.
What more is there to really say about Sephora? It's amazing and empties my wallet successfully each time I step into the store. Every time I go, the employees are always nice and willing to help out in whatever way they possibly can.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos