- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is the beauty mecca. They always have the newest and most-loved products. Everything is organized by brand, and they carry items in many different price levels. One of the reasons I buy exclusively at Sephora is you can return products after using if you don't like them. The best part about being a VIB is redeeming prizes for reward points on every purchase, free samples of any product, and not having to bring your receipt for returns - they store it in the system!
Sephora is my go to beauty supply store. The app is easy and convenient to use. The staff at all the stores are super helpful and friendly. They have amazing free sample offers. I can always find what I'm looking for, and for an affordable price.
Sephora has all the go to beauty needs. They always have so many brands and products to choose from! Unfortunately there is only a small store in one of the department stores at the mall, but they still meet my needs. I would recommend people to go here and also speak with one of the workers for any tips that you may need!
I always find all the brands I'm looking for, the stock their beauty supplies regularly and if you need help or have questions they are always willing to help you. This is one of my favorite places to shop for my makeup supplies
They always have the newest, hottest brands and colors that I'm looking for. With Sephora, I can stay up to date on the latest trends and also be able to restock on my current favorites. They can be somewhat pricey but worth it!
What more is there to really say about Sephora? It's amazing and empties my wallet successfully each time I step into the store. Every time I go, the employees are always nice and willing to help out in whatever way they possibly can.
i love sephora make up. I have sensitive skin so the ingredients in it are so much better for my skin. My face doesn't break out as much. I know the price is a little pricey it is definitely worth every penny. I will continue to buy this brand and would recommend it to other ladies it will make you feel ore beautiful.
As a makeup lover, sephora is my favorite store and favorite app. I am a beauty insider member and always get great deals and rewards whenever I buy from here! They have a great selection of gifts for the whole family! I bought my Mom’s and Sister’s christmas gifts from Sephoraw they’ll love them!Sephora
Best store in the world! I never really cared what type of makeup I used until going to cosmetology school. Now I am obsessed with makeup. The staff is amazing in each and every store and you always feel so welcomed to be there!
I love Sephora. They have just about everything you can imagine. Their rewards is INSANE. Sephora Beauty Insider is great. Every dollar is is worth one point. It starts at 100 points. The 100 point rewards are pretty decent too. It took me a while to get with Sephora but once I did I fell in love. I will always shop here now.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos