- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I've had the best experiences here. The employees are very helpful and there are a ton of brands to choose from. I especially love the rewards program (beauty insider). I've been able up redeem my points for a few nice products.
Great store, find all you need for your beauty needs. Look for their sales, sign up for their Beauty Insider program, and subscribe to Play! for a full experience. You can always go to the store and try the products before you buy.
Purchased my first naked eye pallet at sephora. The staff is extremely knowledgeable about the products they have and were able to navigate me to the perfect starter eyeshadow pallet for me. If you're a make-up addict, this is the place for you!
Sephora is my go to beauty supply store. The app is easy and convenient to use. The staff at all the stores are super helpful and friendly. They have amazing free sample offers. I can always find what I'm looking for, and for an affordable price.
What's not to love about Sephora? I love the customer service, the makeup, hair products, and all their makeup brushes. All purchases i've made have all been excellent quality. Walking into Sephora is like an adult disneyland. I would recommend anyone to go into Sephora.
This is my home away from home .. I search their website everyday just to see the new arrivals. I don't purchase all the time because you know things are expensive. I love the store , their return policy is great ! No complaints
Love sephora, the service is always nice and helpful. The products are always in stock and the store is organized well. If the products aren't in stock, ordering from the website is very easy and convenient. I also like that they have little sample applicators to try makeup on in the store to keep the store hygenic.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for makeup. i go there at least once a month to re stock my favorite products or try something new. I think they should look into getting cheaper products, especially the brushes. I recommend it if you can afford spending a few hundred dollars for your usual makeup routine.
Ive used sephora lipstick before. The one i got was supposed to be matte. Although i love the color and application it doesnt dry matte very well and comes off very easily. All in all id probably try a different sephora lipstick.
I always find all the brands I'm looking for, the stock their beauty supplies regularly and if you need help or have questions they are always willing to help you. This is one of my favorite places to shop for my makeup supplies
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos