BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Shamia H.
Elmhurst, NY
I am a die hard Sephora girl! This is my favourite place on earth. A little background first, I am a medical student with a very stressful and jam packed schedule, and because medicine is so science base, I don't get to express myself in a creative way. That's where Sephora comes in, not only do they have tons and tons of products and reputable brands, they offer great tutorials, personal makeovers, and they let you sample anything before committing to the purchase! Don't even get me started on their 20% annual discount, and their phenomenal return policy! They have products that are very afforable, while remaining high quality, to products that offer the ultimate in luxury. If you need makeup, skincare,perfumes, samples, sephora can't be beat. And the best part, for $10 you can subscribe to sephora flash, and get everything shipped to your home within 2 day, even though i always get my packages the next day! Love love love, Sephora!
Alexandra P.
Fayetteville, NC
Sephora is undoubtedly an amazing place to find a huge variety of high-end makeup and beauty products. For their products alone, I would give them a 5/5 - great selection and the store is generally well organized and sectioned to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Additionally, you can swatch and try out almost any product they carry, which is super helpful when you're considering spending a large amount of money on more expensive makeup. The only drawback that I've personally experienced from shopping at Sephora is that, due to its popularity, stores often feel packed and cramped and it can sometimes be hard for me to get around and get a good look at some of the products. Additionally, I don't feel that their rewards program has really done much for me, but I'm sure for someone who spends more annually on makeup than I do it can definitely be more rewarding.
Kendra L.
I love Sephora and have for years. As a teenager I really couldn't afford anything here so I loved it when I got a gift card. Now as an adult, I definitely indulge at sephora.com multiple times a month. I paid for flash shipping which is really the only way to go! You get 2 days shipping on every order, otherwise you're paying 10 per order so this is the obvious choice. They have a huge array of products and if I ever don't like something they take it back and pay for the shipping. It's awesome.
Katie R.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL makeup store. Whenever I need anything or don't need anything I go there and they always have what I am looking for. The people that work there are mostly friendly. They also have a group that you can sign up for free and receive gifts for however many points you have saved by spending money in there. So for example you go to the store and drop $150 there, well now you added 150 points to your account. Every time you go there and spend money you continue to earn more points. Now let's say time went on and you accumulated 800 points well now you can buy something with those points. They have all different little sets that cost different points. Another great bonus is that they change the point gifts every month and you get a free gift for your birthday. I also have been to the Orlando location and I love that one it is bigger and more of a variety but what else do you expect when it's in the heart of Orlando (Disney Springs). So if you haven't been you need to go.
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
What can I say? Sephora is literally the beauty capital in most towns! I used to work here many MANY years ago and it was an amazing company to work for. I only shop here every once in awhile as I hate going to the malls. I wish they would over more standalone stores as they would be easier to get to. Great selection of products, can be a little overwhelming if you are new and when it's crowded, it can be quite obnoxious because there never is enough room to move.
Raj F.
What can one say about this heavenly place. From skincare and fragrance to beauty and men's, this place has one of the leading industries in the bag! I have always had an amazing shopping experience here in addition to the classes that they offer. They also offer low cost or free services to just add to it amazing-ness. I would definitely recommend anyone look for a beauty boutique experience and specialty skincare, fragrance, or cosmetics items, to check here first before anywhere else.
Priscilla D.
Sephora has so many great products varying in price. Although, they are higher priced items. You can shop online and in the store. Every dollar you spend counts towards points that you can use to redeem items. They are great when it comes to returns and exchanges. If you don't like a product because it made you breakout or whatever you can return/exchange it no problem. They also provide a lot of items on sale which is great. You just need to be constant on the sale page to catch the good stuff. With every product they have a detailed description of how to use it and what the product contains.
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
I have a love/hate relationship with Sephora. My bank account hates it but I love it! I never leave the place empty handed! I do wish the point system was better but that would honestly be my only complaint. Otherwise it's my only go to place for all of my beauty and skincare purchases! #sephorahaul
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
I love Sephora! They have everything I need when it comes to beauty products (except Proactiv, but I'd rather buy it online anyway). I love their brand products because they are more reasonably priced than a lot of the expensive brands. I use their primer and brush cleaner. I've tried their pencil eyeliner and that was the only product of theirs that I hated. I also love their rewards program and when you order online you can get all kinds of free samples! I love being able to sample stuff without buying the whole bottle.
Eliza J.
York, PA
Love love love Sephora! The associates are always to nice and eager to help. I most often go to the one on Walnut Ave in Pittsburgh but all the others that I've been to are great. I shop here as much as I can afford because they do definitely carry pricey products. My favorite make-up brands are Kat Von D and Urban Decay and they carry an extensive array of products at Sephora. I really like the app. They are always giving great samples and it's super easy to find what you're looking for.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?