BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kimberly M.
Sephora is a wonderful store that offers great products with wonderful customer service!! At my local store the employees are fantastic. They take there to help you make decisions regarding your makeup or perfume chose. A wonderful experience! ❤️
Donna M.
Alabaster, AL
They always have the newest, hottest brands and colors that I'm looking for. With Sephora, I can stay up to date on the latest trends and also be able to restock on my current favorites. They can be somewhat pricey but worth it!
Lorena T.
Hialeah , FL
No matter where you live there's probably going to be a Sephora near you. I shop there all the time and my go to product is the Better than S*x mascara which is amazing. I will definitely keep going since is my favorite place nowadays.
Rachel M.
Omaha, NE
Sephora is the beauty mecca. They always have the newest and most-loved products. Everything is organized by brand, and they carry items in many different price levels. One of the reasons I buy exclusively at Sephora is you can return products after using if you don't like them. The best part about being a VIB is redeeming prizes for reward points on every purchase, free samples of any product, and not having to bring your receipt for returns - they store it in the system!
Shazeen M.
Sephora is heaven! They have everything a makeup lover needs. The prices range from affordable to expensive but it's all worth it. My favorite purchase ever would be Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer. Always have one on hand.
Jenna O.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Let me tell you about Sephora. They hands down have the BEST customer service! My Black Friday goods was stolen of over $100. They couldn't replace the product since it was Black Friday so they gave me a $30 credit towards repurchasing which was so awesome!
Yvette R.
Sephora is great to purchase certain products especially when you collect points after purchases, but I have to say that some people who work at Sephora are not the best to help you pick out your shade of foundation or concealer.
Natasha W.
Dallas
I love the high end options that Sephora has available for me to purchase. They have a great return policy as well that ensures I keep returning even after something doesn't work out. They also have a good rewards program that allows me to spend points that I've earned. I would most definitely continue shopping here.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
Everyone is always so friendly! They have great range of products! The employees are always on top of greeting guests and suggesting products and answering questions! However popular items go quick and sometimes shipment takes awhile
Stephanie J.
Sephora products are quality. They can sometimes be on the pricey side compared to other drug store products, but the quality is much better than most comprable drug store products. I personally own many sephora products and they are always worth their price.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?