BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Whitney C.
Coolville
Sephora has almost every product I'm looking for . I recently started shopping here and I love it . The people are so nice and helpful . It's more pricy the the products are great . I would definitely recommend shopping here for your beauty supplies
Liz M.
Charleston, SC
Even though I'm on the East Coast and there are less Sephora's here, it's a treat when there is one around. You get to swatch colors and take home little samples of skin care to see if it works for you before you buy a full size.
Kristen P.
Friendly atmosphere. Great place to get good quality makeup. A little pricey but not the worst wide selection a little cramped inside the store (the ones I've been into at least) but I would definitely go again the people working where ready to help even if you just wanted to know what shade of lipstick would look better.
melissa p.
Clifton, NJ
One of the things I love about Sephora is their fast shipping on products. I can usually expect my package to arrive in 3-5 days. I love their selection of products and their gift items. Another thing I love about Sephora is their 3 free sample selection at end of checkout. I have little experience with customer service in store, but I have no complaints on their online store.
Jenna W.
I tried Josie Moran Arian Oil Cleanser after being given a sample from my local Sephora. I couldn't believe I would want to use an oil to clean my face but it's wonderful. I especially love it in the winter months. It smells amazing and feels so good. The texture is nice and creamy and rich and your face feels soft and clean but not dried out after using. I highly recommend.
Giselle P.
North Bergen, NJ
My absolute favorite place to purchase makeup! I recommend everyone signing up for the rewards card. You get to receive free gifts when its your birthday and receive samples. My favorite purchase would have to be the the Sephora mascara along with my too faced born this way foundation. I will always continue to shop here!!
Chelsea K.
Verona, PA
Another addiction. Quality products and service every time. Even though the customer service depends on the store location. Great display with products, some more expensive than others. I do on occasion prefer a more one-on-one experience and haven't been able to find that consistently.
Stephanie S.
I've had the best experiences here. The employees are very helpful and there are a ton of brands to choose from. I especially love the rewards program (beauty insider). I've been able up redeem my points for a few nice products.
Max H.
Usually has everything I need, and i like that I can try new products through produce samples. I do wish they would have more sales and somewhat lower prices, especially for the Sephora line of products. Also would love a better reward program!
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
I go to a Sephora inside JCP. I go in looking like someone cut my kit string and come out looking and feeling like a million bucks! I always get the help I need & the rewards program is awesome. It's a lot cheaper than therapy!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?