- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has almost every product I'm looking for . I recently started shopping here and I love it . The people are so nice and helpful . It's more pricy the the products are great . I would definitely recommend shopping here for your beauty supplies
Even though I'm on the East Coast and there are less Sephora's here, it's a treat when there is one around. You get to swatch colors and take home little samples of skin care to see if it works for you before you buy a full size.
Friendly atmosphere. Great place to get good quality makeup. A little pricey but not the worst wide selection a little cramped inside the store (the ones I've been into at least) but I would definitely go again the people working where ready to help even if you just wanted to know what shade of lipstick would look better.
One of the things I love about Sephora is their fast shipping on products. I can usually expect my package to arrive in 3-5 days. I love their selection of products and their gift items. Another thing I love about Sephora is their 3 free sample selection at end of checkout. I have little experience with customer service in store, but I have no complaints on their online store.
I tried Josie Moran Arian Oil Cleanser after being given a sample from my local Sephora. I couldn't believe I would want to use an oil to clean my face but it's wonderful. I especially love it in the winter months. It smells amazing and feels so good. The texture is nice and creamy and rich and your face feels soft and clean but not dried out after using. I highly recommend.
My absolute favorite place to purchase makeup! I recommend everyone signing up for the rewards card. You get to receive free gifts when its your birthday and receive samples. My favorite purchase would have to be the the Sephora mascara along with my too faced born this way foundation. I will always continue to shop here!!
Another addiction. Quality products and service every time. Even though the customer service depends on the store location. Great display with products, some more expensive than others. I do on occasion prefer a more one-on-one experience and haven't been able to find that consistently.
I've had the best experiences here. The employees are very helpful and there are a ton of brands to choose from. I especially love the rewards program (beauty insider). I've been able up redeem my points for a few nice products.
Usually has everything I need, and i like that I can try new products through produce samples. I do wish they would have more sales and somewhat lower prices, especially for the Sephora line of products. Also would love a better reward program!
I go to a Sephora inside JCP. I go in looking like someone cut my kit string and come out looking and feeling like a million bucks! I always get the help I need & the rewards program is awesome. It's a lot cheaper than therapy!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos