BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Sephora offers great prices. The thing that I love about Sephora is that they offer samples. U don't have to commit to buying a product just to try it. And I love their loyalty program and u can get a special gift on ur birthday.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Love shopping online, and getting those free samples. Products are always top notch! Only issue is that I don't get the same feelings going into my local store. Nothing ever seems to be in stock and I have a hard time finding anything.
melissa p.
Clifton, NJ
One of the things I love about Sephora is their fast shipping on products. I can usually expect my package to arrive in 3-5 days. I love their selection of products and their gift items. Another thing I love about Sephora is their 3 free sample selection at end of checkout. I have little experience with customer service in store, but I have no complaints on their online store.
Jessica C.
Sephora is my go-to beauty store! Not only do they have every brand that I could ever want, but if I can't find it in store, I can always find it online. Plus who doesn't love free goodies! The staff is always friendly and super knowledgeable.
Kori B.
El Campo
Best store in the world! I never really cared what type of makeup I used until going to cosmetology school. Now I am obsessed with makeup. The staff is amazing in each and every store and you always feel so welcomed to be there!
Karen R.
I love using sephora! Depending in what products you get. Sometimes they are over priced but I love using their white eyeliner goes on nice and smooth. I recommended sephora to my friends because they have a wide variety to choose from.
Brittany M.
Humboldt, IA
Sephora is the go to place to find such amazing products. Looking forward to a few of the new products, it helps they have such hot products and great prices. I would suggest using the Sephora App as well to gain access to all insider tips and rewards.
Laterrica W.
COLUMBUS, MS
I bought a brush that had a four star rating. The only thing I didn't like about it was how the brush broke after two uses. I do not apply makeup rough so I was clueless to how it broke. Overall it applied my makeup really good.
Jackie H.
Roslyn, NY
I love sephora products. I use mascara and eyeliner. Sephora has prodcuts from different places (such as - not your mothers products - which are my favorite) i dont shop here as much because it is more expensive then ulta. But the products are always great.
Angel M.
Ozone Park, NY
I recently bought a HUDA Beauty lipstick from here because I've seen all the hype, OMG, it was literally amazing, it went on super smoothly, and lasted all day long, through all the talking, eating, and drinking that I had done, I am most definitely going to buy various shades in this brand.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?