- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora offers great prices. The thing that I love about Sephora is that they offer samples. U don't have to commit to buying a product just to try it. And I love their loyalty program and u can get a special gift on ur birthday.
Love shopping online, and getting those free samples. Products are always top notch! Only issue is that I don't get the same feelings going into my local store. Nothing ever seems to be in stock and I have a hard time finding anything.
One of the things I love about Sephora is their fast shipping on products. I can usually expect my package to arrive in 3-5 days. I love their selection of products and their gift items. Another thing I love about Sephora is their 3 free sample selection at end of checkout. I have little experience with customer service in store, but I have no complaints on their online store.
Sephora is my go-to beauty store! Not only do they have every brand that I could ever want, but if I can't find it in store, I can always find it online. Plus who doesn't love free goodies! The staff is always friendly and super knowledgeable.
Best store in the world! I never really cared what type of makeup I used until going to cosmetology school. Now I am obsessed with makeup. The staff is amazing in each and every store and you always feel so welcomed to be there!
I love using sephora! Depending in what products you get. Sometimes they are over priced but I love using their white eyeliner goes on nice and smooth. I recommended sephora to my friends because they have a wide variety to choose from.
Sephora is the go to place to find such amazing products. Looking forward to a few of the new products, it helps they have such hot products and great prices. I would suggest using the Sephora App as well to gain access to all insider tips and rewards.
I bought a brush that had a four star rating. The only thing I didn't like about it was how the brush broke after two uses. I do not apply makeup rough so I was clueless to how it broke. Overall it applied my makeup really good.
I love sephora products. I use mascara and eyeliner. Sephora has prodcuts from different places (such as - not your mothers products - which are my favorite) i dont shop here as much because it is more expensive then ulta. But the products are always great.
I recently bought a HUDA Beauty lipstick from here because I've seen all the hype, OMG, it was literally amazing, it went on super smoothly, and lasted all day long, through all the talking, eating, and drinking that I had done, I am most definitely going to buy various shades in this brand.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos