BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kori B.
El Campo
Best store in the world! I never really cared what type of makeup I used until going to cosmetology school. Now I am obsessed with makeup. The staff is amazing in each and every store and you always feel so welcomed to be there!
Susan M.
Lutz, FL
Love sephora!!! The staff there is always super helpful to help me find the perfect product. Sometimes I can't decide, so I appreciate how patient they are. They also have let me take samples home when I am torn between products. So amazing!
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
Everyone is always so friendly! They have great range of products! The employees are always on top of greeting guests and suggesting products and answering questions! However popular items go quick and sometimes shipment takes awhile
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
I love Sephora. The workers are always so nice and very helpful. Products are affordable and you can always ask for a fee sample to try before spending money on almost any product they carry. Recommend this store for all your beauty needs. Sephora makeup and their brushes are also very affordable and great products.
Jackie H.
Roslyn, NY
I love sephora products. I use mascara and eyeliner. Sephora has prodcuts from different places (such as - not your mothers products - which are my favorite) i dont shop here as much because it is more expensive then ulta. But the products are always great.
Jen T.
The high end products here are the best. When it comes down to brands like Anastasia Beverly Hill, Makeup Forever, Kat Von D, etc. The workers there might look like their on the judgy side but they will help you out, especially with matching your foundation tone.
Shazeen M.
Sephora is heaven! They have everything a makeup lover needs. The prices range from affordable to expensive but it's all worth it. My favorite purchase ever would be Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer. Always have one on hand.
Katelyn J.
New Brunswick , NJ
As a former employee, I honestly love this store. It's a higher end store with higher end pricing, but you'll absolutely find what you're looking for. They also give you samples of anything you ask for. The beauty advisors are helpful. Love shopping here!
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this place! Especially the workers. They are so helpful. I like that they have their own brand for alternatives. It is pretty expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. I would recommend anyone especially first time makeup users to shop here.
Donna M.
Alabaster, AL
They always have the newest, hottest brands and colors that I'm looking for. With Sephora, I can stay up to date on the latest trends and also be able to restock on my current favorites. They can be somewhat pricey but worth it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?