- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I personally have only shopped at this store once and that was because I received a gift card and I had an impulsive buying moment. I just prefer Ulta, but totally an opinion I think Ulta has more deals and opportunities. They also have more products too. Totally personal preference.
As a beauty guru on youtube I am constantly buying new products to show and test out for my viewers on camera. My favorite place to stock up on new makeup products is sephora! I am here almost 3 times a week. There are so many options, they are always updated with new trends. Whatever you need beauty wise, sephora has it!
The best place to get makeup! They do only carry high end products but you can get all kinds of makeup products from here! I love it! It's my go to place to get products! I also recently became vib rouge and you get good benefits from it!
I love my Sephora store - it's like a child walking into a candy store. SO many options and they always have everything that I need. The rewards points are awesome too. I definitely spend enough money there and always rack up a ton of rewards, I would recommend anyone that loves makeup as much as I do to shop at Sephora!
I really enjoy going to this store. I feel like they have more brands than Ulta does. However, the service at the ones near my house isn't very good. The workers are a little rude and they act like you're putting them out/asking to much of them when you need them. But if I'm going on and I'm just looking or know exactly what I need this doesn't bother me.
I am a rouge member at Sephora and just recently purchased their makeup brush cleaner. It arrived in two days and was larger than i expected. I am happy to finally have something to clean my brushes that is better than baby shampoo.
I never have a bad review for sephora! Always have a product I need, always have amazing new things that i can sample! I am a HUGE fan of the commodity perfume (MOSS is my FAVE!!!) the Drybar products, and the KAt Von D foundation. Love love love this store!!!
I think they need to hire more employees so that everyone can get attended at a decent amount of time. I think they only pay attention to the people who they see are in the store often. Other than that I love all there products. I will only shop here if I have no other choice because there's never anyone around to help
I love Sephora it has a lot of the brands I love at competitive prices my only wish is that they would also sell drugstore products like Ultra carrys for a one stop shop. A few more promo codes for discounts wouldn't hurt either.
Sephora is the go to place to find such amazing products. Looking forward to a few of the new products, it helps they have such hot products and great prices. I would suggest using the Sephora App as well to gain access to all insider tips and rewards.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos